i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

Discus and support i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; help plsss *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 0e68efce-9caf-4d52-a787-430259d2d384 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by riley apostol, Jan 11, 2024.

1. i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

help plsss

*Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*

:)

riley apostol, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Kathy A. Win User

i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender control but i deleted it and i forgot to turn it on i downloaded the defender control and it wont start defender

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender control but i deleted it and i forgot to turn it on i downloaded the defender control and it wont start defender

Hello riley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We know how important it is for you to get started with your games with Windows Defender. Also, it is important to keep your antivirus software enabled to protect your computer from potential threats.

Here are some steps you can try for this issue:

Start Full Scan

1. Open the Start menu and type "Windows Security" in the search bar. Click on the app to open it.
    2. Click on "Virus & threat protection" in the left-hand menu.
    3. Click on "Manage settings" under "Virus & threat protection settings."
    4. Make sure that the toggle switch for "Real-time protection" is turned on.
    5. If the toggle switch is already on, try running a full scan by clicking on "Scan options" and selecting "Full scan."

Reset Windows Defender:

• Try resetting Windows Defender by opening Command Prompt as an administrator and typing the following command:

netsh advfirewall reset
    Update and Restart PC:

• Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows
    • Restart your computer and try opening Windows Defender again.

If issue persists, please provide us details about your concern:

1. What do you mean by downloading Defender Control? Did you download this repair tool (Automatically fix Windows security issues - Microsoft Support) or you downloaded an app called Defender Control?
    2. Can we confirm if all games that you downloaded (Ocean of Games and GTA) will not launch? Are these games downloaded from the game support site or Microsoft Store?
    3. May we ask if you have issues installing Microsoft Store games? You may try to install Minecraft Launcher or Microsoft Sudoku or

Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    4. Are you experiencing same issues with Xbox games? Since this thread is on Gaming and Xbox category, please let us know what games you are having issues with.
    5. Lastly, will you be getting black screen when you are launching the game or launching the defender?

If any case this issue is about the Windows defender, we have a dedicated Windows team and Windows category here in community. We can seek assistance about this so you will get back to gaming.

Let us know how it went.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. MainComb391216 Win User

White Screen on daily challenges Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I fixed the issue which has to do with Windows Defender. You need to turn off the App & browser control. I re-downloaded and it worked so I hope this helps you and anyone else having the white screen issue when you click into one of the games in daily
    challenges.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Adera on Window 8 on Microsoft Surface

6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Is there any way to get rid of women touring in gta 5

Gta is rated R18+ for this very reason because it is designed for a mature and adult audience. There is violence and all sorts in this game that is just part of the game. Unfortunately you can not turn this off as, the way the game is well that's what it
    is. Im in no way defending the violence and all that but the game is rated R18+

I believe you cant turn this off but perhaps another fellow gamer can suggest a way.
Thema:

i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

1. i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender... - Similar Threads - blank screen defender

2. Xbox One X with blank screen on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X with blank screen on start up: 3 days ago after absolutely no issues, my son started up his xbox one and got a blank screen. We changed out the HDMI cable but nothing happened. We tried all 3 HDMI ports on the tv. We then...
  3. xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen: Hi I activated dev mode on my xbox one s but it started turning on and off on its own giving me only a black screen. What can I do to get out of this loop? And why doesn't dev mode activate?...
  4. Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming): Hi, I have an issue after launching the game I always get a blank screen after the Xbox Logo and it kicked me back to home screen. But a weird thing is that if I'm using a VPN it can load the game...
  5. Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen: My Xbox series x stays blank screen I have tried the power down and power up holding eject and power for 20 seconds but the screen just stays black 30623de8-8b64-43e1-bd84-53ae15ad964e
  6. Get a blank white screen when signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get a blank white screen when signing in: As soon as I sign in I get a blank white screen. I’ve tried hard reset and soft. I’ve tried removing my account and re entering it nothing works I really don’t want to lose all my memory please...
  7. My console has turned red and the screen is blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has turned red and the screen is blank: My console has turned red and the screen is blank 4c6e4d91-9c27-45bc-917e-4879872296bc
  8. Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...: Powers up connects to tv hdmi but no screen tried different hdmi cable same issue 5c048e54-f1b6-465c-91aa-62f632199078
  9. Xbox one S blank Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S blank Screen: Tried power button and connection button and it just turns off. I can’t get into low res mode. I have swapped HDMI ports and Cables on the TV. It worked fine last night, now when I got home from...
  10. XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.: When starting up my XBox, it makes the startup tone and hangs on a totally blank green screen. When I attempt to startup to the troubleshooting menu, it makes the chime noise that the menu is...