I have a black screen. I want to make factory reset. (or any other way to make it work) xbox ...

Discus and support I have a black screen. I want to make factory reset. (or any other way to make it work) xbox ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a black screen. I want to make factory reset. (or any other way to make it work) xboc one 5d01ebed-97e0-444f-94e0-2247b4f0fca5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jodrim, May 8, 2015.

1. Jodrim
    Jodrim Guest

I have a black screen. I want to make factory reset. (or any other way to make it work) xbox ...

I have a black screen. I want to make factory reset. (or any other way to make it work) xboc one

:)

Jodrim, May 8, 2015
  2. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    3 hard resets since update...?

I've had to do 4 hard resets. It doesn't turn my tv,dish or receiver on anymore. I got a black screen upon exiting Titanfall. And IE works sporadically . All I can say is what the heck is going on with my Xbox One? Am I going to have to do a factory reset?

vikingland1, May 8, 2015
  3. Can't access my old live acc and won't play 1080p

Hey I recently did a factory reset on my xbox one which means I have to make a new account right? The only problem is I have to pay for my memberships again which will mean I will be getting charged twice cause it won't let me access my old account.. plus
    the xbox one won't play in 1080p or 720p. It was working fine one day then turned it on the next day and wouldn't play. just kept giving me a black screen saying no signal. I've tried everything but cannot get it to work. Help!

LilacShark32798, May 8, 2015
  4. chuckrcheese
    chuckrcheese Guest

Have you tried all the cables you can example red white yellow red green blue and hdmi or even a old tube tv with yellow thru a vcr to see if there is anything you can see, someone with a xb1 could count the L RL UP LEFT ETC TO get you to the setting if
    you know the steps to the factory reset in the software.,

There has to be a way to factory it.

sorry I cant help you more.

mabe someone can chime in and help.

chuckrcheese, May 8, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: