I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

Discus and support I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox banned for no reason ff8a15c2-8e2e-4665-94f6-bffee650ff4c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ͕͗R⃫͕͕͗͗6⃫͕͗ �̶�̶�̶, Nov 7, 2023.

1. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason

My Xbox banned for no reason

:)

͕͗R⃫͕͕͗͗6⃫͕͗ �̶�̶�̶, Nov 7, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

When you say the Xbox is banned, is it your account or your device?

Depending on the type of enforcement action or suspension you’ve received, your case may qualify for an appeals process.

Xbox device bans aren’t eligible for a case review. Please visit this link for more information about the device bans:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-live-device-bans

Please note that for enforcement actions, the Xbox enforcement team handles them. I know that this situation can be difficult for you. However, I regret to inform you that neither the community forums nor Microsoft support can assist with enforcement actions.

If you are eligible for an appeal, this is how to file a case review:

1. Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history)
    2. If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing Enforcement. Under Previous or Current, you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.
    3. Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.
    4. If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.
    5. After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Important: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Short suspensions are not eligible for appeal. In this situation, there is nothing we can advise other than waiting for your suspension to end.

For future reference, always be sure to follow the Community Standards for Xbox: https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. ͕͗R⃫͕͕͗͗6⃫ Win User

I cant submit a appeal look i have 2/8 and i dont have suspension actif im crying right now I can't play for 2 weeks and no one is helping me I was banned by mistake
    [​IMG]
  5. 𝓞𝓹𝓹𝓪𝓷 Win User

When is Xbox looking into the ban exploit

If it’s not a “exploit” and it’s a “rumor” explain why theirs pictures of the exploit? Why are big YouTubers talking about it and showing proof? Explain why there’s a lot of players getting banned for no reason at all? Everything that ur saying is pointless I don’t text anyone on Xbox and i don’t have any clips please tell me why my acc is banned then? Or have u even got banned before on Xbox Bc on the enforcements they give you a reason to your ban people are showing proof that their account is getting banned and there’s no reasoning at all. Do research before you text me
  6. marcantoine44 Win User

Problème avec les invitations de jeu ou de groupe.[Translation-Problem with game or group invitations.]

Thx for the help, but after checking my setting, thé. problème is still here.

Poor me :'(

Maybe, for i don' t know why, i m ban... . But i have no messages from xbox..
Thema:

1. I have a Big problèmes my Xbox banned for no reason - Similar Threads - Big problèmes banned

2. A big, warm "Fuck You!" to Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    A big, warm "Fuck You!" to Xbox.: So its become apparent to me now that, if you want game pass AND Xbox Live, you're forced to buy Ultimate. This is stupid, I've been ripped twice now because I was unaware that the brain has...
  3. Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while: Xbox series s with external samsung 1tb ssd and 1tb storage expansion card seagate stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while then when it does get the the menu it does not connect to the Internet...
  4. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  5. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  6. Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020

in XBoX on Windows
    Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020: Hi everyone. I ask this question as I am in the market for a cheap laptop to stream TV and shows in the evenings. It will literally be used for that. I already have a powerful laptop that I use...
  7. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  8. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  9. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  10. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...