I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

Discus and support I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ran "test Multiplayer connection" option and I get " You have high packet loss" " your packet loss is 100% I then run "test network speed &... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mitch Crewson, Dec 4, 2023.

1. I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

I ran "test Multiplayer connection" option and I get " You have high packet loss" " your packet loss is 100% I then run "test network speed & statistics" and get the following "DL speed 61.76 UPL speed 7.48 Packet loss 100% MTU 1480 Latency 36ms" I've never had packet loss until I moved my router (its right beside my xbox under my desk).

:)

Mitch Crewson, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Anomaly107 Win User

I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why or how to fix it any suggestions?

I am having the same issue. Both hard wire and wireless, I am having 100% packet loss. I have contacted my internet provider, they have already checked the system and on there end everything is great. On my PC I am having no issues. On my PS5 no issues, no packet loss. However on my xbox series x and my xbox one x, I have 100% packet loss and get booted from online games every 3-6 mins.
  3. Rowns Win User

I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why or how to fix it any suggestions?

I’m experiencing the same. UK Virgin Media 1gb, also wired. No other issues. Thinking this is a MS/Xbox issue.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

"I've never had packet loss until I moved my router"

Check the connection of the ethernet cable is firmly seated in the router socket and the console socket.

Check ethernet cable for any crush damage and replace if required.

Alternatively, set up a wireless connection and test connection. If you get packet loss with WiFi I would suspect an issue your ISP may have to investigate. A street cable supplying your internet/phone service may have developed a fault. HR (high resistance cable joint) is a possibility that comes to mind.
  5. Aaron Jarboe Win User

I'm having the same issue on 1Gig wired connection in Central Washington, USA. 961.06 download speed, 311.67 upload speed, 27 ms latency, 100% packet loss, 1480 MTU.
  6. brandowww Win User

100% Packet Loss

Update - I have tried wired connection and the packet loss is still 100% I will try factory resetting and see how that goes.
Thema:

I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

1. I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why... - Similar Threads - 100% packet loss

2. 100 % packet loss on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    100 % packet loss on xbox: 100% packet loss is back again on xbox. I tried resetting my xbox, it doesn't help. 36aeda7d-06e4-487b-85a3-c55cf69655a6
  3. How to fix 100% packet loss?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix 100% packet loss?: My internet connection is fine, I just have 100% packet loss so I can’t play online. I have restarted the console, restarted the router. I have changed DNS, and I have even reset the console, and...
  4. Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x: Iv tried everything I know, broadband line test, wired, wireless, tethered to my phone, factory reset the xbox, rest the router, no matter what I do its still 100% packet loss, any ideas....
  5. As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss: How did this happen Why is it happening How to fix it e97122dd-ff3f-4843-a1bc-252c74fc310d
  6. How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?: I just bought the new Xbox series x console about 2 weeks ago. I had had no previous issues with packet loss. I was in the middle of playing a game with a large group of friends a couple hours in...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss: For the past 4 days I've been having the 100% packet loss problem. I can play certain games perfectly fine, but other get an error when launched. I've contacted my ISP, but everything was fine...
  9. Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.: Just recently purchased the series X and I am trying to connect it to my college campus wifi. I had no issues with my previous console which was a one s. I am trying to use a wired connection and...
  10. My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...: My download and upload speed are fairly below average (17mbps and 1.6mbps), yet haven't been an issue in the past. Latency and MTU also are looking normal. My wireless connection for phones etc...