i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

Discus and support i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by simon smithers, Apr 20, 2024.

1. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem

:)

simon smithers, Apr 20, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Simon! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues redeeming your gift card.

- May I ask exactly what happens when you try to redeem it? Are you getting any error codes/messages?

- To clarify, have you already tried redeeming it at [ https://redeem.microsoft.com/ ]?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  4. Kootsvayouma Win User

Xbox rewards auto redeem one month game pass ultimate no longer available.

If that's the case, it explains why, after months of using "Auto Redeem" on the $10 gift card (previously), I one day found myself no longer auto redeeming the $10 gift cards. I thought it was sketchy at the time and it feels the same now. Can't see why it doesn't function reliably like a subscription program.

It's also annoying that instead of simply crediting your account with Xbox GPU time, like they do with gift card cash amounts, they e-mail you code to redeem. Seems pretty intentional.
  5. MahmoudAl Shami Win User

Xbox gift cards

Hi, I have 10$ in my wallet. I only use gift cards. So I want to subscribe, first month is 1$ (offer) then 4.99 recurring. So I want to choose to redeem a gift card as a backup payment method. What gift card do I need to redeem another 10$ to cover next
    month? or a 60$ gift card that covers a full year of 4.99 x 12? thank you.
  6. Yo Ducky Win User

How do you feel about Xbox Rewards?

i like it i recently redeem it for a $10 gift card
Thema:

1. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it - Similar Threads - £10 gift card

2. £10 Xbox Gift Card Not Worth It?

in XboX Insiders
    £10 Xbox Gift Card Not Worth It?: Like the title says the £10 pound xbox gift card in the reward scheme is not worth it. It's not a big difference but 2 £5 gift cards cost 11870 points where as 1 £10 gift cars costs 11875 points....
  3. Can I use an Xbox 10€ gift card to change my gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use an Xbox 10€ gift card to change my gamertag?: I want to change my gamertag (this being the second time). Can I use a 10€ gift card to change my gamertag without being required to have a credit card linked to my Microsoft account? And are...
  4. cannot give my $10 xbox gift card to my son to get v-bucks for Fortnite

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot give my $10 xbox gift card to my son to get v-bucks for Fortnite: I was told to purchase $10 xbox gift cards using my MS reward on my Microsoft account then give to my son to use to redeem v-bucks for Fortnite. Once I redeem my points for $10 xbox Gift cards, I...
  5. Microsoft rewards $10 gift card redeeming problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards $10 gift card redeeming problem: I redeemed a $10 Xbox gift card for 9,300 points on Microsoft rewards, but i never got it but it charged me my 9,300 points. Help Please and thank you :) 7c5d6101-b0df-4510-884e-610225199964
  6. Redeem MS Gift Card from MS Rewards to buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem MS Gift Card from MS Rewards to buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition: Hello "someone" from the MS Community I want to buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition with MS Gift Card that I have redeemed in MS Rewards but I don't know how to buy it. Can you guys show me the way to...
  7. How to redeem $10 Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem $10 Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards: Hello, sorry for my bad grammar, it is my third language. Recently, I joined Microsoft Rewards and began earning points. In the redeem section, I wanted a $10 Microsoft or Xbox Gift Card (doesn't...
  8. Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19...: Can I add a 5 10 and a 4 dollar gift cards to make a 19 dollar gift card 0f3c403a-f0a4-4c14-8f26-80716102c36a
  9. my 45 dollar and 25 dollar xbox gift card wont redeem on my windows 10 pc

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my 45 dollar and 25 dollar xbox gift card wont redeem on my windows 10 pc: its been five days now and found no hope. i keep putting the correct codes in while everytime! it shows up with a warning saying error or something on our our end. Microsoft has to fix this...
  10. Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card: So i have 2 friends and they both told me about the free xbox gift card for spring sale one of my friends got a $5 gift card and the other one got a $10 i however never got a code i have xbox...