I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

Discus and support I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrYoda15 ., Mar 6, 2024.

1. MrYoda15 .
    MrYoda15 . Guest

I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times. [​IMG]
    Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now.

:)

MrYoda15 ., Mar 6, 2024
  2. MrYoda15 . Win User

No, i just have 1 steam account on my entire PC, I think i know why i have a new folder though { i was cleaning up my desktop and i accidentally removed the steam icon folder thingy } then i reinstalled steam, i believe that i have 2 steam installations now, should i just reinstall my games overnight?
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello MrYoda15,

This seems to be the case.

Verify which installation path your current Steam installation is using and delete the other game folders.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi MrYoda15, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Do you have more than one Steam User on your computer, or another OS installed on the D drive?

Please, select an install path to make sure all games are installed in the same drive.

https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/4BD4-4528-6B2E-8327
  5. DANEMORETON Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 not installing

I have unplugged multiple times and tried disc 2 multiple times. No good. Ultimately, I uninstalled, and re-installed. I am currently installing from disc 2, as it finally took. We will see if it installs completely.
  6. XophRA Win User

Every time XboxOne X starts, I get message Installation Stopped on games I never wanted to install

I have stopped the games from installing multiple times. they just keep coming back. Besides my wife is the only other user and she never tried to install these games. I actually bought all of these games installed them and uninstalled them a long time
    ago.
Thema:

1. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times. - Similar Threads - 524 5GBS Games

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  7. Error code 524

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 524: Every time I try to play star wars battle front 2 on my Xbox series X it pops up with the error code 524 I did some research and it talks about age restriction but I’m over the age of 18...
  8. Star wars battlefront 2 - unable to connect and play online code 524

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars battlefront 2 - unable to connect and play online code 524: Hi there My son recently bought the above game for christmas, he is unable to play online and it comes up with error code 524 unable to connect. He has a child account. What changes do I have to...
  9. Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2: Why does my son get the error code 524, on Star Wars Battlefront 2. When he wants to play against other players? 2424acf4-8e92-451d-b25e-85173a1eab4c
  10. Error code 524

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 524: Why does my son get the error code 524, on Star Wars Battlefront 2. When he wants to play against other players? 3eb8c9df-cc21-4aa7-af2f-43fb6f183d23