I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag...

Discus and support I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag change it glitches out for a sec and says I have no money and to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yu ��, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Yu ��
    Yu �� Guest

I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag...

I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag change it glitches out for a sec and says I have no money and to select a new payment method

:)

Yu ��, Oct 27, 2023
  2. Super Spartan55 Win User

why was my account suspended?

Hello my gamertag is my account was suspended today I figured it might have been a payment issue but when i try to tag in a code for a trial period it says I already have an account? Please help
  3. sKEpTiK Raziel Win User

I cant use my money??

I'm having the same issue with my account balance being gray and not being selectable. I'm trying to purchase xbox live from the console, but when i click confirm purchase it says "Can't find a valid payment option for your account."
  4. MajorMaclean Win User

Another "Can't authorize" problem.

i also just got the same problem with buying points on Xbox console and on the website and my PayPal dose have a confirmed bank account on it and when i go to buy the 1000 ms points it said "can't find a valid payment option for your account" but i double
    checked my payment option and my account is confirmed , i used my PayPal to buy 1000 ms points 2 days ago and it was fine and now its not
  5. Loech Win User

Gamertag change problem

When I try to change my gamertag with the microsoft ponts in my account it says that this payment option has been used and not worked before when I change the payment option to microsoft points i still say's the error and i am getting very adjectated.
  6. KillinBalls Win User

Can't change Gamertag (Region changes everytime I try to pay)

Yes, my billing address is Argentina and the payment option is for Argentina too, the thing is that when I'm trying to change my gamertag I got send to the US XBOX site to pay for the gamertag change, from the Argentina XBOX site.

I have a payment method and everything, but everytime I try to pay with my Credit card is asking me to put some US address info and the Region box is greyed out, so I can't change it.
Thema:

1. I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag... - Similar Threads - $49 account try

2. My download is stuck at 49% and wont continue

in XBoX on Windows
    My download is stuck at 49% and wont continue: I tried downloading sea of thieves and the download is now stuck at halfway and is not continuing. I tried cancelling the download and then downloading again but it goes straight back to 49% and...
  3. Getting a critical error when trying to play games. -- Critical 9/2/2023 12:06:49 AM...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a critical error when trying to play games. -- Critical 9/2/2023 12:06:49 AM...: When running games the PC will reboot itself and give me the Kernel-Power Error event 41 Getting a critical error when trying to play games. -- Critical 9/2/2023 12:06:49 AM Kernel-Power 41 (63)...
  4. Xbox game pass app crashing, search crashing, installs stopping at 49%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass app crashing, search crashing, installs stopping at 49%: https://imgur.com/a/4cBUukT Theres a video of the crashing happening. I uninstalled the xbox app and it did nothing, tried rolling back windows and it did nothing. Not sure what else to do [img]...
  5. Halo Infinite on PC won't install past 49% 0x80070005 error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite on PC won't install past 49% 0x80070005 error.: Can anyone please help with the above problem? I'm trying to pre-install Halo Infinite through Game Pass on PC. I've; 1. uninstalled/re-installed the xbox app. 2. reset the microsoft store, 3....
  6. Halo Infinite fails to install at 49% through game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite fails to install at 49% through game pass PC: [img] I've tried it now 4 times and every time it stops at 49%. Sometime i get this error code and sometimes I get 0x80070d0d My hard drive has over 800gb free still so its not a free space. I...
  7. Avengers XBOX 49 euros ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avengers XBOX 49 euros ...: Bonjour, J'ai vu certains magasins ( pas sur internet mais magasins " physiques " ) qui proposaient l'achat du jeu Avengers 49 euros au lieu de 69 euros. Ayant l'habitude de plutôt acheter mes...
  8. Charged for Xbox live (£49) but haven’t got it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for Xbox live (£49) but haven’t got it.: Im a bit desperate for help,my son hadnt used hes xbox fora long time online due to being in hospital,then it broke so i purchsed a pro and put on hes username ect.he still isnt well enough to use...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition download. Main game not in download list, but 49 DLC are,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition download. Main game not in download list, but 49 DLC are,...: So, I've spent the better part of last month re-downloading Forza Horizon 4 after Windows decided to up and delete it on me a while back. Tip toeing around data caps. I've downloaded everything...
  10. Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen: How can I use my 49" QLED on my Xbox One X? I find no resolution? I would like to play fifa19 or even fifa20 in widescreen.. f0963517-51c9-4d19-b1dd-b2a3e91e2233