i have 2 xboxes and 1 email i cant get it to work for my daughter

Discus and support i have 2 xboxes and 1 email i cant get it to work for my daughter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2 x boxes and 1 email I cant set my daughters up with out using my gamertag aad5c66a-21b8-46d4-9c4e-a143225932e5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EvermoreDarkly6, Dec 26, 2016.

1. i have 2 xboxes and 1 email i cant get it to work for my daughter

I have 2 x boxes and 1 email I cant set my daughters up with out using my gamertag

:)

EvermoreDarkly6, Dec 26, 2016
  2. GETTING HELP ON XBOX WITH PASSWORD

Hi, I bought my daughter an Xbox and Kinect for Christmas, as she was under 18 it had to be set up in my name. I received email saying I was now Suave Elk......

My daughter wants to purchase something and it wont let her, and when we go on the settings and try and change it, says OOOps that shouldnt have happned.

We cant seem to get to bottom of it or get any help. My daughter thinks I may have gone and set myself up a second time accidentally. The password we had for the origianl set up doesnt work. Any ideas anyone

Regards

Lynn

WashiestList0, Dec 26, 2016
  3. puchasing new games for xbox360

I purchased Minecraft for my daughter about an hour ago for our xbox360 Kinect and cant seem to get it to work?? do I need to be signed up for xbox live? or how long does it take to download?

AbsorbentPrune1, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Grizzly_Mishka✔️ Win User

Xbox key

I would have bought it from xbox but

1. U cant use paysafe

2. I cant pay with the card because its not working in my country.
  5. BoltonSquad Win User

Xbox Household

So at present this is what I have:

XBOX 1:

My Account (HOME)

Sons Account

XBOX 2:

My Account

Daughter's Account

Currently I have to buy 2 Xbox Live passes and 2 Xbox game's passes because they do not share.

It's so confusing to me :(
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Gold & Game pass sharing

So in this situation, for all 3 of you to have access to Gold and Game pass, with you and your wife sharing Xbox 1 and your daughter having Xbox 2, there a couple of ways you can do this.

1. you will need to redeem/purchase the Gold and Game pass subscrptions on/through your daughters profile. Then set Xbox 1 as your daughters home Xbox.

2. Continue redeeming/Purchasing Gold and Game pass on which ever account you have been (I will assume yours) then set Xbox 2 as your home Xbox so that your daughter gets to use Gold and Game pass. You will also be able to use Gold and Game pass, the only
    thing to note is that if your wife (on Xbox 1) wants to use Gold and/or Game pass she will need to have your account signed in while she is using Gold and Game pass.
  7. Bald trumpet Win User

Who has a Limited Xbox 360 console and what are your thoughts.

I have the star wars console and its nice,downside as it comes with kinect my daughter is now on the xbox playing dance central etc and i cant get a look in.
  8. iam_mmmMc Win User

Update Xbox account email...Epic account pointing to wrong Xbox email

Thanks for responding Brad!!

If I can swap the email on the desired Xbox account to the email of the undesired Xbox account then there is no need for Epic to change anything because the undesired email is currently associated with that Epic account... They don't seem to be capable
    or unwilling to update the database values.

To be clear I have:

Xbox account 1 with email 1 [desired account]

Xbox account 2 with email 2

Epic account with an undesired Xbox account associated with email 2 (Xbox account 2)

I want to update Xbox account 1 to have email 2 and don't care what happens to Xbox account 2.

Your instructions have update the email then delete the account but, there is little chance that could work because two different Xbox accounts will be pointing to the same email...Doubt if that is possible.

Is it possible to delete the undesired Xbox account and then reassign the desired Xbox account's email to the undesired's email address?

in my example:

delete Xbox account 2 update Xbox account 1 with email 2

Now Epic association with email 2 points to the desired Xbox account 1 updated to email 2...

Thanks again!!
Thema:

i have 2 xboxes and 1 email i cant get it to work for my daughter

1. i have 2 xboxes and 1 email i cant get it to work for my daughter - Similar Threads - xboxes email cant

2. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  3. I cant remember my email for my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant remember my email for my xbox account: hi well I want to get back on my old xbox account but I can't remember my email for it any suggestions 2e098f26-38ba-4da9-b34e-2572048b666d
  4. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...
  5. Blocked out of my xbox email account and cant request code even after waiting 24h ours

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked out of my xbox email account and cant request code even after waiting 24h ours: So i tried to send a code to my backup email because i forgot my password and they did not want to send me a code and i have tried to send a recovery form and they just keep denying it even tough...
  6. cant sign into a Xbox account because of two accounts under same Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into a Xbox account because of two accounts under same Email: I am trying to sign into minecraft using the Xbox account but I somehow have 2 accounts under the same Email and there is no option to enter just the game tag and the password. I had this problem...
  7. I cant change my email on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant change my email on my xbox: I have a email that’s over 7+ years on my xbox. This email is deactivated and i cannot look at any emails sent to me. So when i send a verification code to change it i cannot see the code that was...
  8. I cant login to the xbox website, but I have an xbox account with the email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login to the xbox website, but I have an xbox account with the email address.: I currently have a Microsoft account with an Xbox account attached to it, but when I try logging in on both the Xbox website and the sea of thieves website it wont let me. It just takes me back to...
  9. Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it...: i dont have access to any of the old phone numbers or gmails on it either would there be ANY possible way to recover it? Im pretty sure it got hacked due to years of inactivity. I spent a lot of...
  10. Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email: hello I'm trying to get back into my Xbox account but the account has two step active. when I try to change my password I have to use to steps of authentication, 1 being code generated by app and...