I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

Discus and support I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LNash80, May 21, 2024.

1. LNash80
    LNash80 Guest

I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son can’t play any games on his xbox 1. How do I make the xbox 1’s their own console and my new Xbox X its own console with X only groups and games without affecting either of the xbox 1’s?

:)

LNash80, May 21, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

It's still an easy fix, just a little different. Just log in with son 1's account on son 2's Xbox, and make the console the home Xbox. That will then let Son 2 use son 1's Gold with no extra cost. It just means that Son 1 has to be logged into Xbox Live
    all the time on his console to be able to play his games. There is also no such thing as family share. That is why you have to set up the home console to share games and subscriptions.
  3. STAY D3NCH Win User

My home xbox

Hi i contacted XBOX support about this topic, its hard to explain, im sorry. i have 2 xbox ones in the house and i want to know if i set xbox number 1 as the home console can i play the games that have been purchased on xbox number 2 on xbox number 1. I
    know that i can play the games that are downloaded on the profile, but both consoles are my sons, on one i have fifa 15 and on the other i have minecraft and titanfall. i would like to know if i set a home console can my son that sets his xbox as the home
    console use the games on the other console ? other wise i have to purchase all 3 games again...
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

If they are both using the same console, then this will be easy to sort out. With Son 1's account, log in and make the console the home Xbox. That will then allow Son 2 to use Son 1's Gold subscription at no extra cost. Instructions here

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

You will need to link Son 2's account to a separate Epic account. You can only link one account to an Epic account.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Live Gold Sharing Issues

Hey there JJRYAN,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems with the Xbox Live Gold Sharing features. If only your account has the Xbox Live subscription then you are only able to share it to 1 Xbox One Console. In this case since you have it set up under Son#1's
    console, then under Son#2's console will not benefit off of your Subscription.

Since you are only able to set the Home Console to One console at a time this won't be possible unless you purchase Gold for One of their accounts.

If you do not play video games under your account then one thing you can do is purchase gold under one of their accounts. This way the account that has Xbox Live Gold can set up the Home console on the other device to share the gold.

I hope this helps.
  6. Michael Cavin1 Win User

Multiple Family Settings Issues

Thank you for the response!

I have some clarifying questions. First, let me make certain that we have had the X-Box One S for quite some time and only recently purchased the Series S. Therefore, my account and the gamepass sub are tied to the One S.

1. If I make the Series S my new main X-Box, will my children not be able to benefit from Gamepass on the One S?

2. Is Minecraft multiplayer restricted to Gold sub members? And that is why my wife cannot play on the realm?

3. Is there a simple solution that allows my whole family to benefit from Gamepass with multiple XBox consoles within one home? We will likely be adding another Series S or Series X at some point, is each console supposed to have its own subscription?

M. Cavin
Thema:

1. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an... - Similar Threads - 1’s family’s console

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...: I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and it won’t turn on. There’s no sound or anything. Somehow it’s seems dead what do I do?...
  9. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  10. How do I switch my Xbox series s from IPv4 to IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch my Xbox series s from IPv4 to IPv6?: My Xbox is set to IPv4 but I’m not sure how to switch to IPv6 217ba0e3-ac1f-4487-b486-456a8a78905c