I have 2 separate accounts on xbox series x, can't access gamepass games on one of them.

Discus and support I have 2 separate accounts on xbox series x, can't access gamepass games on one of them. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently added the second account and paid a year of game pass, but after a couple of months I'm unable to use it. Keep getting messages that I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LilWing 93711, Jul 14, 2023.

1. I have 2 separate accounts on xbox series x, can't access gamepass games on one of them.

I recently added the second account and paid a year of game pass, but after a couple of months I'm unable to use it. Keep getting messages that I don't have game pass and it wants me to buy another subscription. I had a difficult time setting this up, customer service took a few hours, then a few days via email to correct the issue, but now it's happening again. Under subscriptions, my second account only shows ESO plus, my main account shows Eso plus and game pass ultimate, how does access to GPU keep gettingremoved from my second account? How do I fix this, or get Microsoft to fix it?

:)

LilWing 93711, Jul 14, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

I have 2 separate accounts on xbox series x, can't access gamepass games on one of them.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your subscription.

If I may ask, what does it say on your subscription page regarding the game pass subscription? Does it say it expired or got inactive at some point?

Please check them here:

https://account.microsoft.com/services
  3. Grumpy0lLady Win User

Hi, have you made sure that your Series X is marked as your "Home Console"? That enabled my second account to have access to any games installed on the console.

You can see and change that here: Microsoft account | Devices

You should do this on your main account. I hope this helps!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Killer Instinct Definitive edition no character

Thats because only one account can access xgu except gold parts

Gamepass is NOT sharable

Home console is only an xbox one and s and x series feature

Pc users cna use installed games But dont have access to gamepass features
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

I bought voucher codes for Gold yet 1 went on my series X account and the other 3 on my xbox one account. How can I change this to be all on my Series X account??

both Xbox one and series x should be the same account and therefore won't make any difference, unless you have 2 separate, if 2 separate accounts then you are out of luck.
  6. Ric Isidro Barasi Win User

Xbox All Access: Is the Gamepass Ultimate that comes with this purchase tied to the console only?

Microsoft is saying this is not the case. They are saying it's more of a license tied to a device and not a subscription that is supposed to tie to my account. This is my issue right now, when it came to activating the Gamepass (All-Access) that came with my Series-X it never tied to my account. I have 2 consoles, and I can only play Gamepass on the Series-X.
Thema:

1. I have 2 separate accounts on xbox series x, can't access gamepass games on one of them. - Similar Threads - separate accounts series

2. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  3. Is there a separate plug for a xbox one S console to plug and use in a 12v electric socket?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate plug for a xbox one S console to plug and use in a 12v electric socket?: Wanting to use xbox one S in caravan, What options to use? is there a different plug ? or can it work with same plug. 1eed5ea8-b5df-4821-bc92-268fb7804246
  4. How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email: Is it possible to set up 2 different accounts to the same email? bfa28ec5-957a-4ebd-8f9a-101494e454b8
  5. Can you connect 2 keyboards and mice on separate accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you connect 2 keyboards and mice on separate accounts?: I’m using the Xbox Series S and am trying to play split screen Call of Duty MWII with my sister. We both prefer keyboard and mouse so I bought a second keyboard and mouse. They connect fine but...
  6. Help setting up separate game pass accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help setting up separate game pass accounts: I am starting a business that uses 10 Xbox consoles. Each consoles will need to have its own game van account. How can I buy a separate game pass account on consoles after the first one. When I...
  7. Do you need separate accounts if 2 people are playing Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you need separate accounts if 2 people are playing Xbox?: I was wondering this just because I am looking forward to buy an Xbox One Wireless Controller. If i do need a separate account that’s fine. Hope this pretty explains my question....
  8. Trying to log into Minecraft with a separate Microsoft account but it's asking for a pin...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to log into Minecraft with a separate Microsoft account but it's asking for a pin...: I've been trying to log into Minecraft to get to the Java version of the game, but it seems as when I try to log into another Microsoft account to reach it, I always get asked for a pin. Now I...
  9. Separating xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Separating xbox accounts: My husband and I have one account that supports two xboxs. We are looking to divide our account into two separate accounts (we each take an xbox). Is there a way to do this to where I can keep my...
  10. How do I delete my Xbox account, separately from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I delete my Xbox account, separately from my Microsoft account?: I want to switch the email from my older more used account, to my newer email, but I cannot seem to do so, since a Xbox account has automatically been created. How can I delete the Xbox account...