I have 2 PCs and want to share the addons of Destiny2.

Discus and support I have 2 PCs and want to share the addons of Destiny2. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 PCs and want to share the addons of Destiny between the both of them. That way I do not have to buy a second copy of them just to be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iPromethium, Jul 16, 2023.

1. iPromethium
    iPromethium Guest

I have 2 PCs and want to share the addons of Destiny between the both of them. That way I do not have to buy a second copy of them just to be able to play those portions of the game with my kid. I know on Xbox we had the "home xbox" system which allowed some variation of sharing between 2 consoles, but PC does not have that luxury as far as I can tell. Personally this looks like a money hungry attempt by forcing users to buy the DLC multiple times if they want it on both console and PC as well as multiple PCs within a single household.

:)

iPromethium, Jul 16, 2023
  2. iPromethium Win User

according to the people on the Bungie forum it is on Microsoft's side of things. I get that the DLC is linked to specifically the accounts themselves. Which is how the "home xbox" was able to be used, cause they would be the account with the DLC but you would be the xbox that it comes from. For PC we do not have a system like that, so it causes the issue that I am trying to find an answer to that allows 2 PC players to use the same license basiclly.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If memory serves, bungee blocks sharing DLC,

You'll have to take it up with them

Sharing being blocked is entirely up to the publisher of the game
  4. coreymaragni Win User

My account Currency from redeemed cards...?

No I want an addon for my 360 but i'm trying to download the addon from my pc on xbox.com
  5. paolo pini Win User

mixed reality and audio problems after standy

hello and sorry for the delay but I wanted to do numerous tests. I formatted the PC, removed all the addons, restored the audio but nothing, basically I noticed that as long as I leave the viewer active and mixed reality it doesn't go to standby, everything works perfectly but after it went to standby, after a while time but not at a regular interval, you hear a sort of lowering of the audio and at that point on 2 addons that I have, the audio disappears. they are 2 addons that must be installed in C, I was wondering if by chance on wmr there was a sort of audio standby after wmr standby and if so if it was possible to deactivate it.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Xbox games on PC

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Triplespec, DlC purchases, addons, are not shared across platforms. So if your partner wants to have this content, he will need to purchase the item for the PC.

It would just be that way.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. I have 2 PCs and want to share the addons of Destiny2. - Similar Threads - PCs share addons

2. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  4. Cannot connect to Sea of Thieves or any other Xbox Game on any of my PCs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Sea of Thieves or any other Xbox Game on any of my PCs: I am unable to log in to Sea of Thieves without a VPN on either of my 2 PCs regardless of what account I use. It will only let me play when I connect a VPN, but then I have really high ping and...
  5. can two seperate PCs use the same account with game pass? how does it work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can two seperate PCs use the same account with game pass? how does it work?: i recently bought game pass on the PC and i have a friend who is interested in a game title that i dont play, can i share my account with them and could we simultaneously play two different games...
  6. Starfield saves will not sync between my pcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield saves will not sync between my pcs: I have tried anything I can find as it appears that this is a common issue with PC game pass Starfield. I have FWDed all the necessary ports, I have reduced the number of saves, I have tried...
  7. Can the same game be played by two different PCs on PC gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the same game be played by two different PCs on PC gamepass?: i wanna get gamepass so me and wife can both play together, at the same time, is that possible with one PC gamepass account or do i need to buy two passes?? 6b262e30-f58c-481a-ac3b-0cd4ff0db576
  8. My Destiny 2 DLCs arent working on the others PCs i share account with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Destiny 2 DLCs arent working on the others PCs i share account with.: Hey, good evening. So last thursday, i stumbled on a situation: My other pcs that i share my account with it cant access the dlcs that i own. Its a Bungie thing or its something we can solve...
  9. Can I share installed games in an external hard drive across multiple PCs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I share installed games in an external hard drive across multiple PCs?: In short, can I install games into an external hard drive from a PC and launch them on another laptop? I know Windows apps are somehow different in encryption and stuff, can't be sure if they can...
  10. Share an external HDD for Xbox (beta) on multiple PCs

in XBoX on Windows
    Share an external HDD for Xbox (beta) on multiple PCs: Hi, I have an Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I have a gaming PC at home and a Laptop that I use, when I'm on the road. I wanted to install my games from the Xbox (beta)-App on an external HDD,...