I have 2 amounts going of my bank account monthly and I dont have any active acounts....

Discus and support I have 2 amounts going of my bank account monthly and I dont have any active acounts.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have 2 x debits going of my bank account monthly and dont have any active account. How do I stop this? 025ed87a-1ba8-48c7-b8e1-f66728dfbfc3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Charl Bronkhorst, Aug 15, 2023.

1. I have 2 amounts going of my bank account monthly and I dont have any active acounts....

Hi

I have 2 x debits going of my bank account monthly and dont have any active account.

How do I stop this?

:)

Charl Bronkhorst, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

I have 2 amounts going of my bank account monthly and I dont have any active acounts. Please help to resove this.

Hi Charl,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

May I know are you talking about subscription or not?

Kind regards
  3. KonigTodesjager Win User

gold family membership

so if I have an existing acount, and want to renew it with a family account, could I renew my account and my wife's account (which we pay monthly) but add my two kids, or would i have to create4 new accounts?
  4. paul david cisternas Win User

Trying to connect to xbox live

i have the beta to and i have the same problem whit my acount, xbox live and I'm getting error: Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to https:account.live.com for help. code 80151912 what is that i so hungry dude some answer pls, and
    i delete my acount but stild dont work
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How do I cancel a subscription if my Microsoft account is locked?

Hi StinkyGymSox9! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You could try contacting to customer service on fulmination, to cancel any subscription that is active trough a Microsoft account is necessary to have access to the account, but you can also try contacting your bank to cancel the monthly charge
  6. AHM3D O Win User

Xbox Live Rewards not working

my point have not activated for 2 month on my xbox live acount thats not fair i need those points its 380 points
Thema:

I have 2 amounts going of my bank account monthly and I dont have any active acounts....

1. I have 2 amounts going of my bank account monthly and I dont have any active acounts.... - Similar Threads - amounts going bank

2. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?: Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like...
  3. I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...: I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass Ultimate. I am the only person with access to my account and have not bought anything new. I want a...
  4. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  5. 2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount

in XBoX on Consoles
    2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount: So I just purchased a 2tb seagate SSD and I plugged it in, formated, I've tried everything else I could think of and I could not find anything on the internet, but my SSD is 2tb yet formated and...
  6. I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox: as the title says I reached the max home Xbox’s My question is how can I see All the accounts that have my xbox as there home Xbox bd108644-e57a-4251-aa8e-b1ea285d8493
  7. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours: I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a
  8. Amount of more than R2000 deducted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amount of more than R2000 deducted from my account: Cant find the reason for this payment 5eb46e71-42e5-4054-9ac8-26192f2fadec
  9. Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?: I have money left from gift code after buying game was wanting to see if i could buy the xbox live Gold for $50. Using split payment of remaining balance of gift code and debit card?...
  10. I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...: I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up Im confused as I have enough 5f94e4a7-dc92-4750-9316-1358f90ef3e3