I have 2 accounts under 1 email. How do I manage them?

Discus and support I have 2 accounts under 1 email. How do I manage them? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have one account that I have had for years (Gamertag A) that is linked to my email. However, I made a Mojang account with the same email a while... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ethan A1, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Ethan A1
    Ethan A1 Guest

I have one account that I have had for years (Gamertag A) that is linked to my email. However, I made a Mojang account with the same email a while back, and when Minecraft made me migrate to Microsoft, it created a second account (Gamertag B) under the same email. Gamertag B exists, however I am struggling to access it in any way. Each time I log into Minecraft, it takes me to Gamertag A, which apparently does not have the license, whereas Gamertag B does.

:)

Ethan A1, Aug 4, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Ethan.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. The best way to solve this problem is to create an email, log into your Gamertag A account and change the email.
  3. ahran noordin Win User

Can I create a new Microsoft account on the same email then delete the old one.

this is not true at all. im having a problem where 2 minecraft accounts are under the same email and i cant seem to recover 1 of them.
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

Help! I am being hacked RIGHT NOW!

5. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

xbox problem

I know it is possible to have multiple accounts under the same email address, but I’m not entirely sure how to switch between them within the companion app. Do both accounts have the same passwords?
  6. Dericka Win User

I have 2 accounts linked with 1 email and i want to unlink one of them.

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when you're trying to sign in?
Thema:

1. I have 2 accounts under 1 email. How do I manage them? - Similar Threads - accounts under email

2. I have a second account I didn't know about under my email but with one .(dot) missing, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a second account I didn't know about under my email but with one .(dot) missing, is...: So as the title suggests, I recently discovered I had a second gamertag I've been getting marketing emails for for a few years, there's nothing tied to it so I figured it was totally safe to mark...
  3. I have two minecraft accounts under the same email... PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two minecraft accounts under the same email... PLEASE HELP!!!!: Years ago, I bought minecraft and had the account under a cox email. Cox after some time shut down, and I could no longer access this email, and thus couldnt access my account. I then created a...
  4. cant sign into a Xbox account because of two accounts under same Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into a Xbox account because of two accounts under same Email: I am trying to sign into minecraft using the Xbox account but I somehow have 2 accounts under the same Email and there is no option to enter just the game tag and the password. I had this problem...
  5. Switching Xbox Account Email without messing with the email the account is under

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Xbox Account Email without messing with the email the account is under: Hello When i first got my xbox account it was under my moms email is there anyway for me to change it without messing with my moms email and removing it i have tried looking it up and its making...
  6. Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address: We have 2 xbox consoles in our house. One is Xbox Series X and the other is Xbox Series S. We tried using a single Gold Live account with a "Home Console". However there is too much conflict for...
  7. two xbox account under same email

in XBoX Accessibility
    two xbox account under same email: I got a new Pc and when I tried loging into my existing xbox account for sea of thieves and minecraft it created a entirely new account. the funny thing is my old account still exists on my old pc...
  8. Changing email under microsoft/xbox account - Will I lose anything?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing email under microsoft/xbox account - Will I lose anything?: I was thinking about giving my friend my Xbox along with my xbox account. Say I add a new email (account alias) to my Microsoft account. Then remove the original email, does the new email on the...
  9. How can I get my Minecraft account recovered after the email it's registered under has been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my Minecraft account recovered after the email it's registered under has been...: A while ago, about 5 years ago. The email service Ihug which my Minecraft/Mojang account was registered under was discontinued, meaning that I can't log in to the email and check the Verification...
  10. Minecraft won't let me use my mojang account after creating xbox account under same email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me use my mojang account after creating xbox account under same email: I recently created an xbox account so I could play minecraft on the PS4, I used the same email as my old mojang account which was later merged into a microsoft account, and now when i try to log...