I have 2 accounts on the same email address and I cant log into one of them, how do I fix this?

Discus and support I have 2 accounts on the same email address and I cant log into one of them, how do I fix this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2 accounts with the same email address and cant log into one of them. 2addcb78-0a9a-4733-90dd-f5278f5adc15 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by �� ��✔, Jul 17, 2023.

1. I have 2 accounts on the same email address and I cant log into one of them, how do I fix this?

I have 2 accounts with the same email address and cant log into one of them.

:)

�� ��✔, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

I have 2 accounts on the same email address and I cant log into one of them, how do I fix this?

Hello 😂😂 👌👌✔,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having problem logging in to your 2 accounts with the same email address.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Did you get some error message, do you mind sending a screenshot minimizing your personal information, please?
    2. Where you able to access them before?
    3. Are they an alias account?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

However, if you have two Microsoft accounts with the same email address, they are probably an alias account, which means they share the same inbox, contact list, and account settings. You can rename the alias account to get rid of the prompt when you log in. If you have two Outlook.com accounts with the same email address, you can connect them under the Sync email settings and access them both from your primary email account.

To check if your accounts are alias, you need to go to the settings of the service you’re using and look for the option to manage your aliases or email addresses. For example, if you’re using Outlook.com, you can go to Add or remove an email alias in Outlook.com and see if you have any aliases associated with your primary email address. If you’re using Google, you can go to Add or delete an alternate email address (email alias) and see if you have any alternate email addresses for your account. An alias is an additional email address that uses the same inbox, contact list, and account settings as your primary email address. You can sign in with any alias and they all use the same password.

For more help and clarification, kindly visit these articles.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

4. Greendeezel Win User

Adding my child's xbox 360 account to xbox one -- wanted me to sign in as my adult account (this one) I did. I paid the 50 cents and it still keeps repeating same process.

I was able to add my children to my Xbox Live (360) account so they could create their own profiles. However, when I try to do the same thing on the Xbox One, it keeps on asking for email addresses for them.

1) They do not have email addresses

2) How can I add my children to my account on the Xbox One

3) They are too young for an email address, so this is out of the question!
  5. KindGryphon Win User

i have two accounts that have the same emails same password but one i use primary and the other i made by accident but when i try to login to my main account it logins to the account made on accident.

I have two accounts with identical email addresses and passwords, one of which I use for my Xbox and the other of which I created accidentally, but when I attempt to log into my primary account, it logs into the accidental account, and I'm not sure what to do.
    There has to be some sort of slight difference in the emails. Even if its just a very minor difference.

Its not possible to have two different Microsoft/Xbox accounts under the same exact email address.

How else would it know what account to log you into if it allowed you to have two accounts under the same email? It just wouldn't.
  6. demnotta Win User

i can only "play demo" in minecraft even though i have license

Ok i belive you, but how can i fix this problem? I cant log in to my account with mojang login since they disabled it after you migrate. Should i buy a new license again or what? How can there be 2 accounts with same email and passwords? Also i never had a gamertag with xbox or i dont think so
Thema:

1. I have 2 accounts on the same email address and I cant log into one of them, how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - accounts same email

2. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...
  3. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  4. My accounts are connected to the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts are connected to the same email: I have one email and 2 accounts connected to it. One of the accounts has Xbox game pass on it and the other doesn't. I can't manage the account that has xbox game pass. Whenever I try to manage...
  5. How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email: Is it possible to set up 2 different accounts to the same email? bfa28ec5-957a-4ebd-8f9a-101494e454b8
  6. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  7. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  8. Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address: Hello I have an Xbox account (cuppasup3) linked to my microsoft account but when I sign in through that email it has created a completely separate account with a separate Xbox account to which it...
  9. 2 accounts on the same email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 accounts on the same email?: Okay, so I had this account for a long time now, and didn't have game pass. So I thought I'm gonna renew my subscription on this account. But when I logged in to my account, it wasn't the same. It...
  10. A new account has been created for the same email on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    A new account has been created for the same email on my pc: I've been playing on my Xbox for a while and got a pc just under a year ago, recently tried to log in on the Xbox app on pc using the email I use for my Xbox and it has created an entirely new...