I have 15K pending credits and when i go to my statement it says total pending rewards credits ...

Discus and support I have 15K pending credits and when i go to my statement it says total pending rewards credits ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have 15K pending credits and when i go to my statement it says total pending rewards credits 0? d957f880-512d-4982-a93b-ccdae21cbcd2 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ZombieEater189, Nov 21, 2016.

1. I have 15K pending credits and when i go to my statement it says total pending rewards credits ...

I have 15K pending credits and when i go to my statement it says total pending rewards credits 0?

:)

ZombieEater189, Nov 21, 2016
  2. Pending Credits from June and August 2017

My statement says I have pending credits from August and June adding up to 2800 credits total. How do I deposit these into my account?

xSOSx Ushertes, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Give yourself the gift of Rewards Email states There seems to be an issue with your account

On the MyRewards section of the Rewards site, Scroll down a little bit and you'll see "My Statement". Underneath that, it will most likely be showing you your pending credits. There's a link underneath the Pending Credits heading that says "View statement".
    Change the option to Lifetime Credits Earned and you will see a complete history of all credits you've earned in the Rewards program as well as when any of them were deposited.

The deposit you see on the billing site, would be a deposit of around 7,000 credits.

Smwutches, Nov 21, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

I have 15K pending credits and when i go to my statement it says total pending rewards credits ...

Hello ZombieEater189,

After looking at your MyStatement on the MyRewards page, it looks like you may be looking at the Lifetime Microsoft Points Earned: 0. Microsoft Points was the previous Microsoft currency that has since been disabled. I see that your 15,000 Credit event is
    currently listed in your MyStatement, and that these Credits are correctly listed under Lifetime Credits earned.

XBLRewards8, Nov 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: