i have 15'250 reward points and its saying you need to update your billing info

Discus and support i have 15'250 reward points and its saying you need to update your billing info in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i have 15'250 reward points and its saying you need to update your billing info however my info are correct even my 2 credit cards please help ASAP i... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KRAPEETOS X, Oct 27, 2016.

1. KRAPEETOS X
    KRAPEETOS X Guest

i have 15'250 reward points and its saying you need to update your billing info however my info are correct even my 2 credit cards please help ASAP i wanna get the deals before they run out !!!!

:)

KRAPEETOS X, Oct 27, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
  3. KRAPEETOS X
    KRAPEETOS X Guest

however my info are correct

KRAPEETOS X, Oct 27, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello KRAPEETOS X,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve,
    but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: