I have 15 90 on my account but i cant buy a gold membership because it says i must confirm ...

Discus and support I have 15 90 on my account but i cant buy a gold membership because it says i must confirm ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 15 90 on my account but i cant buy a gold membership because it says i must confirm purchase dcb6901f-db46-495f-9085-3b3a205ea01d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spivack1, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Spivack1
    Spivack1 Guest

I have 15 90 on my account but i cant buy a gold membership because it says i must confirm ...

I have 15 90 on my account but i cant buy a gold membership because it says i must confirm purchase

:)

Spivack1, Dec 8, 2016
  2. xDTAxBEASTx
    xDTAxBEASTx Guest
    xbox live

I have just bought 15$ of microssoft money to buy 1 mounth membership since I don't have a credit card why wont it let me buy gold have I just wasted $15 on this bull crap?? I want gold I cant even use my free trail because I don't have a payment method
    so I bought some Microsoft money and I cant even buy gold wth ??????

xDTAxBEASTx, Dec 8, 2016
  3. ItzIlker96
    ItzIlker96 Guest
    30 day trial (gold)

I created a new account on xbox recently but I didn't get gold membership, I created a account for myself and my brother, it says 29 days remaining but I cant join party's with online friends, I cant also play 4od because it says I need to upgrade to gold
    membership. please help.

ItzIlker96, Dec 8, 2016
  4. hel00ks0p1ssed Win User

Guests on Xbox Live for Halo 4

I have just bought a 1 month gold membership and my friend cannot sign in in my guest xbox live account. instead it says that I must have a valid gold member account
  5. Cenz The Fox Win User

Game share

He does have gold. I think its something with my xbox because he can play online fine but even when I’m on his account on my xbox it says I need to buy gold membership.
  6. PRIZE V BEAST Win User

Regarding Assassin's Creed I GWG - error 0x803F8001

same is going down with me I have a active gold membership but says do you own this app because I play online and checked my membership and its there why cant Install it?
  7. planetchampion Win User

Subscription

I would try to play on your old account that was gold on it you cant buy another gold membership
  8. ScareCamp296281 Win User

suspended account

my account has been suspended and says I must sort out payment options. I paid for 12 month gold membership and it accepted it on Microsoft account but will not let me log in to the online part says I must play offline ??
Thema:

1. I have 15 90 on my account but i cant buy a gold membership because it says i must confirm ... - Similar Threads - account cant buy

2. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  3. why cant you use money on your MS account to buy from design labs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you use money on your MS account to buy from design labs?: why can't you use money on your M/S account to buy from design labs? 43a0501c-f1bf-4dd5-98fa-5e0b4b31f2b5
  4. cant buy game pass for 1 euro with my account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy game pass for 1 euro with my account balance: hello, cant buy game pass for 1 euro with my account balance.Everytime i get a error and cant buy the gamepass ,there is enough balance in my account ... ty for helping...
  5. I cant use my Microsoft account ballance to buy anything

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant use my Microsoft account ballance to buy anything: I bought a 25$ gift cared then redeemed it everything was good until I tried to buy something for 8$ the credit doesn't show as a buying option it only shows the credit card...
  6. i cant buy cuohead thru my x box one using my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant buy cuohead thru my x box one using my account: im trying to buy cuphead on my xbox one s im using my account as always but i cant i dont know why because i do have the money enoght a6515990-13bf-44c1-8cfc-61a24aa3731d
  7. I have $30.81 on my account and i cant buy a $29.99 add on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have $30.81 on my account and i cant buy a $29.99 add on?: I am trying to purchase Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Chronicles for my son. He has $30.81 on his account and the game is $29.99. Whenever he tries to buy it he gets the screen that says, "How do you...
  8. Why cant we buy a gold membership with our ms account cash?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant we buy a gold membership with our ms account cash?: As noted in the subject headline. Seems completly asinine and a complete oversight on Microsofts part considering that we can purchase games and media with said funds. Can I get an official...
  9. Cant use money on xbox 360 account to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use money on xbox 360 account to buy xbox live gold: I dont know but i cant use the £8.14 on my xbox 360 account to buy a 1 month subscription which would cost me £5.99. Please tell me how to FIX this. ed86b80c-6c3c-4a22-8483-b2f4e8463a8d
  10. I HAVE 56$ in my account still cant buy gold wtf!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I HAVE 56$ in my account still cant buy gold wtf!: I have 56$ in my account still cant buy gold wtf did i buy all of this then... e1084a0d-cb47-4e06-b5a6-ae90a4376087