I had tried redeeming the Xbox Dark Vertex bundle but the code has an error when entering...

Discus and support I had tried redeeming the Xbox Dark Vertex bundle but the code has an error when entering... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried redeeming the code but it gave me an error for the Dark Vertex Xbox bundle is there a way that anyone could help me out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BanjiJenga, Jun 15, 2023.

1. BanjiJenga
    BanjiJenga Guest

I had tried redeeming the Xbox Dark Vertex bundle but the code has an error when entering...

I tried redeeming the code but it gave me an error for the Dark Vertex Xbox bundle is there a way that anyone could help me out

:)

BanjiJenga, Jun 15, 2023
  2. DiePaulBR Win User

Microsoft account

I bought an xbox one S with the fortnite dark vertex bundle and it didnt have the code please help
  3. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Dark vertex bundle not redeemed

I meant no offence. Just doing a process of elimination to help solve the issue.

Await epics reply, alternatively reach out to xbox support following the link above.
  4. SHOCKZK Win User

I entered it on the same account that is linked to my epic. Thank you!
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there,

Did you redeem the code on the correct account?

If you have reached out to epic support via their support email, it can take a day or two for a response, but they will get back to you with your enquiry.

Alternatively you can reach out to xbox support, make sure you're logged into your account. And they will be able to look into your account for you.

Customer support
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

It may take a while for it to appear in game.
Thema:

1. I had tried redeeming the Xbox Dark Vertex bundle but the code has an error when entering... - Similar Threads - tried redeeming Dark

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  4. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  5. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  6. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  9. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  10. Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed: [img] Hello! I am trying to redeem a code for game pass subscription, it's not letting me past the 'turn on reoccurring billing' If I click continue it freezes and won't let me toggle it off to...