I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?

Discus and support I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had to factory reset my Xbox one. A friend game shared COD to me for my birthday. Do I get that game back? I can’t find it anywhere in my games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amanda Richards2, Dec 5, 2023.

1. I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?

I had to factory reset my Xbox one. A friend game shared COD to me for my birthday. Do I get that game back? I can’t find it anywhere in my games.

:)

Amanda Richards2, Dec 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?

Game sharing upside your physical household is a violation of terms of service and ca lead to account and hardware bans
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Amanda R. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

As you don't own the game, you need to re-add your friend's profile and check if home Xbox is enabled in that profile in order to gain access to the game.

If you're not able to do this, you may need to purchase the game if you want to play it.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. IINeto 18II Win User

I cant play modern warfare through gameshare

A few days ago I started game sharing with a friend the first game I tried to download was cod modernwarfare. I had previously installed cod warzone. Now whenever I go onto cod i cant play modernwarfare it still tells me that I have to purchase it despite
    my friend owning it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling
  5. Luka Husic Win User

Home xbox

Thank's !And I have an quetion my brother changed it 3times and I want to share games with not my best friend he is my cousin but he is like an best friend. Can you help me to reset it? So I can change it again?
  6. PhilsterDaBoi Win User

I cant play modern warfare through gameshare

A few days ago I started game sharing with a friend the first game I tried to download was cod modernwarfare. I had previously installed cod warzone. Now whenever I go onto cod i cant play modernwarfare it still tells me that I have to purchase it despite
    my friend owning it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Go to the store on your friends account and download all of the multiplayer, campaign and co op packs. Then you should be fine.
Thema:

1. I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now? - Similar Threads - reset best friend

2. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  3. Inverse ghosting after pc reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inverse ghosting after pc reset: [img] does anyone has a solution for this? I have overdrive on the monitor & freesync on but can’t find other solutions for this and all my drivers are up to date also I am noticing that it is...
  4. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  5. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  6. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  7. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  8. If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?: Hello. So one day when I was checking my Xbox (i did not use it for 3 months) A error message has came and it was the E106 error. This means that I have to factory reset my Xbox one in order to...
  9. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  10. Is there any way to reset the best time on FreeCell?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to reset the best time on FreeCell?: I used to play as a quest, but then I decided to sign in with my Microsoft ID. Now my FreeCell game says that my best time is 0:14 minutes?? That's no way possible. How can I reset the best time...