I had to do a Console reset due to the new update, And i've lost my main account! I only ...

Discus and support I had to do a Console reset due to the new update, And i've lost my main account! I only ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My main account was a child account. And it had Xbox live gold. 325172de-0a8b-4850-97d8-65b0d8cadafe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsRiotMAN725, Aug 2, 2016.

1. I had to do a Console reset due to the new update, And i've lost my main account! I only ...

My main account was a child account.

And it had Xbox live gold.

:)

ItsRiotMAN725, Aug 2, 2016
  2. Lost account / 2 accounts on 1 email?

After owning a brand new Xbox One for a month, we had to get it replaced due to a faulty disk drive and whilst attempting to recover my profile on the replacement console I've lost my account in the process..

For some reason, even though I used the email that I had used to create my Xbox profile on the previous console, it made me a new account rather than transferring the original one over.

Therefore all my games progress/saves are lost.

Could it have just made a second account on the same email, in which case my other account still exists or?

Any ideas?

BreezyString977, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Change account in which the console was registered to receive preview updates

Hello, the account of a friend of mine received an invitation to the beta updates the Xbox one, and he did not have the console, then he gave me the account so I could receive the updates.

Now that my friend bought an Xbox one and my main account has been invited to the beta program updates.

But whenever I try to access Xbox deashboard preview app, I get the warning that my console is registered to another account.

Is there any way to unregister my console that is on my friend's account, and register in my?

Thanks.

GabrielFarias_93, Aug 2, 2016
  4. RiTTzFAN93wj
    RiTTzFAN93wj Guest

I had to do a Console reset due to the new update, And i've lost my main account! I only ...

You just need to go into 'add new' account and download it with the email and password, however if you have forgotten the email, you would need to contact official Xbox support staff to try getting that info back.

If you forgot the password, you can reset it at any Microsoft sign in page by selecting can't access account

RiTTzFAN93wj, Aug 2, 2016
  5. Hey there ItsRiotMAN725,

As RiTTzFAN93wj stated, you'll just want to sign into your account again using the same email address and password you used when you setup the account originally.

If you forgot that information, this page can help you recover it. I had to do a Console reset due to the new update, And i've lost my main account! I only ... :)

Recover your Microsoft account information

Mister Mascot, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

I had to do a Console reset due to the new update, And i've lost my main account! I only have my seperate account on my console. Is there any way to get it back?

Hey there ItsRiotMAN725,

As RiTTzFAN93wj stated, you'll just want to sign into your account again using the same email address and password you used when you setup the account originally.

If you forgot that information, this page can help you recover it. :)

Recover your Microsoft account information
  7. RiTTzFAN93wj Win User

I had to do a Console reset due to the new update, And i've lost my main account! I only have my seperate account on my console. Is there any way to get it back?

You just need to go into 'add new' account and download it with the email and password, however if you have forgotten the email, you would need to contact official Xbox support staff to try getting that info back.

If you forgot the password, you can reset it at any Microsoft sign in page by selecting can't access account
  8. Leave Pls Win User

Console Ban For NO REASON AT ALL

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Console suspensions are not issued for "no reason".

Usually they are issued due to multiple accounts on the same console receiving actions or to stop people using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on their main account.

Either way,console bans/suspensions are not eligible for a case review so you will have to wait out the suspension.
    actually that's wrong I've had multiple Xbox agents tell me on the phone that I have to post here for them to review it and it was for no reason as I only had my main account on my Xbox and it was banned a couple times but that's it
  9. Ambassador Kingz Win User

App's or features you tried or came back to that amazed you

Things like this are why I like to be apart of the Xbox Insiders group. Often we'll test out new features months ahead of actual release and have a say in the changes too. Only down side is I've had to reset my console at least twice due to a bad update
    but I consider it worth it.
  10. D 50 CALIBER Win User

Xbox One won't Sign in + other issues (Internet is Working) [Pa.]

I've had this issue since the new update (3-4 days ago). I was connected to the internet but my xbox said i wasn't so I contacting support and tried everything until they decided I had to do a factory reset and even then it made matter worse. I cant even
    sign into my main account because the "please input password" doesn't even pop up now.
Thema:

1. I had to do a Console reset due to the new update, And i've lost my main account! I only ... - Similar Threads - Console reset due

2. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  3. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  4. How can I reset console Id. Not console reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I reset console Id. Not console reset: Hi, I am having trouble with xbox profile mismatch. I have tried below options: 1. Reset console. 2. Create new profiles 3. Guest Account 4. Delete everything and re install game 5. change...
  5. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  6. Not loading after resetting my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not loading after resetting my console: Stuck on updating page after resetting my console 4e12a1ea-748b-4ac9-9a97-c1958807d11a
  7. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  8. Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...: I posted another thread on this which went unsolved. I have a new Xbox series x purchase 9 of 23. Whenever I play any multiplayer games online like call of duty, fortnite, battlefield 2043,...
  9. I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...: Need help setting up my xbox one s with out a controller and only having a media remote. I reset my console and kept apps and games and now it wants me to use a controller which I don't have and...
  10. I can’t get on to my console due to an e102 error code, have tried resetting etc but keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get on to my console due to an e102 error code, have tried resetting etc but keeps...: E102 error code won’t go away 3171aa84-1d65-48a2-9594-045796bb99b1