I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

Discus and support I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthony Bolagh, Nov 23, 2023.

1. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical purchases, this cannot happen.

:)

Anthony Bolagh, Nov 23, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged but game doesn’t show up, it’s beyond frustrating.

Hi Anthony Bolagh,

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with refund of your game that was already charged but you still haven't received it. If you still haven't submit a refund request, you may visit this link: Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support

You can also directly contact our Xbox Live Support if you need further assistance with your refund request. They have the right tool to be able to provide you a further assistance with your concern.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. REVERSE LiiVE Win User

Anybody else want MW3 to be bad? lol

on a side note i just bough alan wake today and it is one of the most remarkable games of this generation so far, presentation, story, atmosphere everything is top notch and Remedy really deserves a greater profit and its a shame that the next alan wake
    is only gonna be on xbla but i will make sure to buy it and support them so more innovation is in games and the alan wake stays alive...sadly ppl dont wanna buy a 17 dollar game (i got it for 12 with a five dollar coupon) and would rather spend 90-100 on the
    same product every year cough cod cough

i hope everybody gives alan wake a chance you will become captivated in his world in a way that the "cod universe" will never be able to create...mostly because cod has no personality to begin with
  4. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Remedy now owns the publishing rights to Alan Wake

I really like to have a BIG remaster for Alan Wake and an announce to a sequel. But i don't like the PlayStation exclusive if Sony buy the studio. Alan Wake are on PC and Xbox and i really want the sequel on the same platform too.
  5. WAKEUPMYINRDRGN Win User

Have not received Quantum Break Windows 10 Code.

I got alan wake game but not the pc as well
  6. Smwutches Win User

Never recieved free download of alan wake bundled with white 500 gb xbox one and quantum break

Yes. I got the same bundle and the code for Alan Wake is kind of a stiff card in the Xbox box.
Thema:

I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

1. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged... - Similar Threads - same issue attempted

2. The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?: I got the same issue with my xbox one but i just gonna upgrade for the new (xbox x) to see if i can solve the problem 6d05017f-e5a6-492a-af80-f96e017ad01c
  3. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  4. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...
  5. Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.: Husband bought new Xbox Series X. We have Game Pass Ultimate. Our son could play all of his game pass games at the same time his dad was playing his Xbox before we got the new one. Now that we...
  6. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...
  7. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XboX Insiders
  8. I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...: Also is it going to make me setup my console again and have to re-sign in to all my apps? submitted by /u/AgonyFGC [link] [comments]
  9. True ihave the same issue wish they would fix it play button is grayed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True ihave the same issue wish they would fix it play button is grayed out: Play button is grayed out how do I fix it on the game pass 704ad2f7-7dd0-4e44-a406-2042019bbf0d
  10. Having the same issue in 2023. Any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having the same issue in 2023. Any help?: I need help downloading NBA 2K14. Any help would be appreciated 3f718447-d3ea-46c7-9de3-8aabf700e5f1