I had received my first xbox suspension all because of a gamerpic if it's not acceptable...

Discus and support I had received my first xbox suspension all because of a gamerpic if it's not acceptable... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can anyone please explain to my why I got banned over a gamer pic especially as a first ever offense. I didn't send any vulgar messages or harass... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by austin robinson, May 13, 2023.

1. I had received my first xbox suspension all because of a gamerpic if it's not acceptable...

Can anyone please explain to my why I got banned over a gamer pic especially as a first ever offense. I didn't send any vulgar messages or harass anyone so why is my ban expanded to comms and multi-player

:)

austin robinson, May 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I had received my first xbox suspension all because of a gamerpic if it's not acceptable why not just deny its use especially for first time "offenders"?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. abc2101 Win User

Gamer pic banned

Yes I understand xbox support can't do anything only people who can is the enforcement team who people can't get in contact with. But my main question is if someone gets voice communication suspended because of a gamepic and it was not removed is it really because of the gamerpic? Also when did the enforcement team stop doing gamerpic suspensions? Normally if it's because of your gamerpic you get gamerpic suspended not communication suspended. Another thing is how they spammed my account with 12 or 9 4day suspension until it reached 8days. I hear the more suspensions you have on your account the worse the punishment and its a possibility of a permanent ban. So for them to add all them active suspensions to my account kinda have me thinking next time it's going to be permanent over a gamerpic that there is nothing wrong with out of all things.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Why was i issued a gamerpic ban?

If your gamerpic violates the rules you MAY get a 24 hour suspension,you are NOT permanently banned so you do NOT have spend any more money to rebuy your stuff again.

You don't even have to use a custom gamerpic if you don't want.

You have to do something extremely severe to be permanently banned for a first offence.

Permanent bans are handed out as a last resort when someone has had several suspensions already.

You get a warning in the ToU/CoC of what is not acceptable on xbox live,if you have received several suspensions then you are given more warnings,if you haven't learnt your lesson by then & get banned then it's your fault.

You are given several chances,more than you would get on PSN.It has nothing at all with trying to get more money out of people.

Yet again trying to see a conspiracy when there isn't one so you just make stuff up,like your 60% of xbox live users have enforcement action at some point.
  5. Smwutches Win User

is it fair that xbox banned me for 366 days because of a hitler pfp

That's not at all something to joke about. So it's definitely worthy of an enforcement action. If you received a 365 day suspension, it's likely because you had previous suspensions as well.
  6. makspepe Win User

Account suspension because of gamerpic

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information on why it was removed.
    Can only contact enforcement team through that link if suspnesion is longer than 24hrs. Xbox live chat has directed me to here.
Thema:

I had received my first xbox suspension all because of a gamerpic if it's not acceptable...

1. I had received my first xbox suspension all because of a gamerpic if it's not acceptable... - Similar Threads - received suspension gamerpic

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...: Went were they told me to go, Xbox Enforcements . Clicked on my case fist strike, zero information about why I was suspended, top it all off no Appeal option. [img]...
  6. I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...: I was on a game and got provoked and harassed during game play for a good while, eventually cracked and got into conflict , the harrassing player reported a message that used in direct swearing....
  7. Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...: Can my claims be reduced to 1 instead of 3 for one action? 8ddf670f-df1f-47e2-93d3-e74272dde77e
  8. Received a suspension for "real name" and not sure what this mean. Anyone have more info on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received a suspension for "real name" and not sure what this mean. Anyone have more info on...: The enforcement page shows "Real name" (1 strike) as the suspension reasoning. I looked through the code of conduct and saw nothing relevant. Has anyone else experienced this or have knowledge on...
  9. I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...: I have had my account for 11+ years and have never received a suspension for anything. Basically I made a looking for group post for a game warning players about a scammer that was actively trying...
  10. I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.: I was playing GTA online and some random player kept on killing me in my game and made me fail my missions. This went on for 30mins until I broke out and messaged him the words I did. I'm not...