I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.

Discus and support I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had purchased it, and I even checked in billing earlier today, where it said completed. Now, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan Hanina, Jun 12, 2023.

1. Ethan Hanina
    Ethan Hanina Guest

I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.

I had purchased it, and I even checked in billing earlier today, where it said completed. Now, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and when I uninstalled, it says that it got declined. I refuse to pay another 100 dollars to get this DLC again. Edit: I also did not receive a refund for that purchase, so I would like to re-state that I refuse to re-purchase this DLC.

:)

Ethan Hanina, Jun 12, 2023
  2. Ethan Hanina1 Win User

As stated in my question, I had checked that i had it using the payment and billing section before i uninstalled it to attempt a reinstall. Now it shows as declined.
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Just to make sure, Have you checked did you try checking if the transaction was completed on this link? https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If you did and it says that it was purchased successfully, It could be an issue with your account not syncing properly. Let's try a simple troubleshooting step.

Try removing your account from your console then re-add it again after restarting your console.

You can remove an Xbox profile from your console without signing in to the account. To do so:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & System> Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Choose the profile that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Then restart your console by pressing the power button for 10 seconds until it powers off. Turn it back on after 60 seconds then re-download your profile.

You can add your profile to any Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One console. To do so:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Important Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.

Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/account-pro...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. Viper3921 Win User

I want to preorder some games from the store but I keep getting an error. What do I do?

Specifically the games I want to pre order but cannot due to the error I keep on getting are Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, the Lightfall Expansion for Destiny 2 and Diablo 4.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Where to buy all dlcs for Destiny 2?

Hi Valkyron, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Destiny 2 has several expansion packs that were released over the years.

None of them are discounted currently, I would advise you to wait for a deal, since they usually are really good ones.

The last available expansion is Lightfall and there is a pre-order for The Final Shape which releases soon.

Chronologic these are the major expansions:

Forsaken

Shadowkeep

Beyond Light

The Witch Queen

* 30th Anniversary Pack

Lightfall

The Final Shape

Currently, we can purchase two bundles: Arsenal Pack and Legacy Collection.

Arsenal Pack: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/de...negados-e-pacote-do-30-aniv/9PJNBVPPRPVC/0010

The Arsenal Pack has the Forsaken Expansion and the 30th Anniversary Pack

Legacy Collection: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/destiny-2-colecao-de-classicos-2023/9N3SKMH9JG7R/0010

The Legacy collection has Shadowkeep, Beyond Light, and The Witch Queen expansions.

Then, you can purchase Lightfall and The Final Shape separately.

Lightfall: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/destiny-2-a-queda-da-luz/9P1RVNCQLX0N/0010

The Final Shape: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/destiny-2-a-forma-final/9PG8FLVK6MBB/0017

For more information on the Expansion Packs: https://www.bungie.net/7/en/destiny/buy

I hope this helps.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why is it saying "We having trouble processing your order" when I try to pay for a pre order?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please try pre-ordering the game on the website?

Here you go, Joely: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/destiny-...
Thema:

1. I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game. - Similar Threads - purchased Destiny Lightfall

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  10. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...