i had preordered gears of war 4 and got no preorder bonus alsó my gear packs want open and i ...

Discus and support i had preordered gears of war 4 and got no preorder bonus alsó my gear packs want open and i ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i had preordered gears of war 4 and got no preorder bonus alsó my gear packs want open and i get nothing from them( gears of war 1、2、3 and Judgment)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE 0 RAVEN, Nov 14, 2016.

1. THE 0 RAVEN
    THE 0 RAVEN Guest

i had preordered gears of war 4 and got no preorder bonus alsó my gear packs want open and i ...

i had preordered gears of war 4 and got no preorder bonus alsó my gear packs want open and i get nothing from them( gears of war 1、2、3 and Judgment) (32days)

:)

THE 0 RAVEN, Nov 14, 2016
  2. Did not get gears of war 4 preorder bonus and preordered the game

i had preordered gears of war 4 and got no preorder bonus alsó my gear packs want open and i get nothing from them

supreme a55a5in, Nov 14, 2016
  3. THE 0 RAVEN
    THE 0 RAVEN Guest
    Did not get gears of war 4 preorder bonus and preordered the game

i had preordered gears of war 4 and got no preorder bonus alsó my gear packs want open and i get nothing from them( gears of war 1、2、3)

THE 0 RAVEN, Nov 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: