I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a...

Discus and support I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please help because I have tried erasing all the data for my the Minecraft launcher but it still tries to log me in with the account I lost (idk the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Charlie_is_dumb, Jul 15, 2023.

1. I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a...

Please help because I have tried erasing all the data for my the Minecraft launcher but it still tries to log me in with the account I lost (idk the password). So i have no idea how to log into my new account.

Please help,

Charlie

:)

Charlie_is_dumb, Jul 15, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a new account

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Login to the windows credential manager as shown in this link

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/accessing...

In the Windows credentials section remove the credentials related to Xbl, which are related to Xbox Live.

Then restart the PC and reinstall the launcher. Remember to sign in to the Microsoft Store, the Xbox app and the launcher with the same account.

Best regards.
  3. Haxrael Win User

hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named ********** has taken my account, it was *****.

sorry i had exams so couldnt reply but no my problem has not been solved, im sure it got hacked because i have tried logging into my microsoft account and it is showing that i havent bought minecraft
  4. BillyBunter1 Win User

Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends

I had the same issues, going round in circles. Follow the advise on this thread, then go into settings on minecraft and log out of the microsoft account, restart minecraft and log in with the child's account again. It worked for me.
  5. JustinqYNCG Win User

Minecraft ps4

I had this problem before. I believe its on Minecrafts end. The way i fixed it was by logging out of all linked accounts and restarted my Minecraft until it would let me link my Microsoft account. There might be a better way, but that worked for me.
  6. _ABagel Win User

Minecraft Launcher login issue

I don’t think it has to do with that. When I log into the Minecraft website it says that I have Minecraft purchased, it won’t let me log in with this account into the Minecraft launcher. Whenever I click log in with Microsoft or I click on my account to log in, it says that there was an issue while logging in.
Thema:

I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a...

1. I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a... - Similar Threads - Minecraft account hacked

2. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  6. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  7. Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft): Hello everyone, I really need help to get my Minecraft account that was hacked a year ago back. The hacker compromised my Microsoft account and changed all the security information. I’ve contacted...
  8. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  9. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  10. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...