I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

Discus and support I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jonathon romans, Jan 11, 2024.

1. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to buy mineshaft for the second time.

:)

jonathon romans, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy it again when I already have not jus the game but an avatar

Hi Jonathon, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, check your subscription page and check the status:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

Then, please, repair the XBOX app installation:

Press the Windows Key+X > Select Apps > Search for XBOX > Advanced > Repair

Let me know if it works!
  3. BSL Black Win User

Minecraft Java not available for free after owning Minecraft bedrock edition

i buy minecraft bedrock but i can't get minecraft java it show me click buy
  4. charles kuchar Win User

Why can't I update my Minecraft to the latest version?

going thought the install again but it's the old version. i had a problem with this when i played the beta also. i am not on the beta now i think. my ownership of minecraft was when the minecraft xbox came out and i bought that xbox one with minecraft and a version of minecraft for windows also. i had been playing minecraft on java from the 19?? when it was free but i lost that and had to buy java to get back into the java scene. oh well. now i want to play the 1.19.0 version on the xbox but haven't been able to get there yet...
  5. LoganGamer120 Win User

MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I already own XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Thi still isn't fixed. I want to play Minecraft Java on Hypixel.net but I can't access multiplayer and on minecraft.net when I go to my profile it asks to buy Minecraft. Hey Microsoft please fix this.
  6. PokeproPlayz Win User

Bought minecraft but cant play it

so i got a new java account for minecraft a while ago and tried to play this morning before i had to go. it said it was offline although im on a pc so i gave up and now i open the launch and it says i have to buy both java and bedrock even though i had both of them just this morning even though they weren't working.
Thema:

I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

1. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy... - Similar Threads - minecraft while suddenly

2. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  3. “Give us a while to fix this” Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Give us a while to fix this” Minecraft: First of all I’m an Apple guy, and I want to say this has been one of the most FRUSTRATING experiences in my LIFE. I purchased Minecraft for my son as a Christmas gift. When I set up the account...
  4. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  5. Problems while loading a minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems while loading a minecraft version: The problem: I'm a speedrunner, so I use minecraft 1.16.1 fabric. But I also play 1.20.1 wit friends. Eerytime I load anoter game version (that is not the 1.16.1 fabric), when I later try to load...
  6. Minecraft Username Not Connected While It Is?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Username Not Connected While It Is?: Hello, I recently bought a new gaming laptop and moved everything over. After logging in to my account and I press play on minecraft it asks me to pick a name. That's strange, I log in on...
  7. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  8. Merged accounts while logging into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merged accounts while logging into Minecraft: Hi! So I wanted to play Minecraft after a long time. While logging into my Microsoft account in the MC Launcher (with the e-mail address I thought at the time was the right one) to play I...
  9. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  10. on my laptop i own minecraft while on the dextop it says that i have to pay for it again

in XBoX Accessibility
    on my laptop i own minecraft while on the dextop it says that i have to pay for it again: on my surface studio laptop when i go in microsoft store it says that i own minecraft and i can download it but with the same account on my dextop computer i have to pay for it, is this normal?...