I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

Discus and support I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had installed the forsaken pack for Destiny 2, but when I had tried to use it on destiny 2 it hadn't processed that I had installed it. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ��� ✌, May 28, 2023.

1. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

I had installed the forsaken pack for Destiny 2, but when I had tried to use it on destiny 2 it hadn't processed that I had installed it. I have tried a variety of things such as reinstalling it, reinstalling destiny 2, restarting the game, and restarting my xbox.

:)

��� ✌, May 28, 2023
  2. XBF Paul M Win User

buying dlc

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're trying to purchase a DLC for the game Destiny 2. For some DLC content purchases they require that you have the pre-requisite DLC already purchased in order to buy it. Is the said DLC the
    Forsaken DLC
    ? I recommend reaching out to the Destiny 2 developers for help with purchasing the DLC. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt working on destiny 2, it is installed but it isnt registering on destiny 2, how do I fix this?

Hello! Thanks for your reply. Just to confirm, did you install it from when it’s still free in Xbox Live? I’ve checked the store and it seems like it’s no longer included in Xbox live Gold. You can check that here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/destiny-....
  4. Koos Van Zyl Win User

I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt working on destiny 2, it is installed but it isnt registering on destiny 2, how do I fix this?

I am playing on xbox and I have the add on installed but it stil isn’t working. I have already installed and uninstalled the add on and even restarted my console.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Koos. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

If I may ask, are playing on Xbox or PC? If you’re on Xbox, you may check the game's marketplace or your character's storage. If the content was installed to your console as downloadable content (DLC), you can find it by following these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then go to My games & apps > See all. Highlight the game that the content was redeemed for, and then press the View button. Select the game and look for the content as a game add-on in the list.
  6. Koos Van Zyl Win User

Yes I did and its still free for me on my microsoft store ?
Thema:

I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

1. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt... - Similar Threads - installed forsaken DLC

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x: can i install Google Chrome browser on my Xbox series x cbb023e8-ed64-4284-a214-b7441108606c
  4. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  5. AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%

in XBoX on Windows
    AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%: Tried installing Assassins Creed Valhalla onto my Xbox one, it keeps stopping at 99.9% (92.25 GB of 92.3). I have seen this same issue on forums for the past couple months this year and have tried...
  6. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  7. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  8. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  9. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  10. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I have already followed your steps to the same question but it still doesn’t want to work. I’m lookinh forward to play the dlc but it just doesn’t want to work. bb9b0733-1ce7-471b-8a40-6d0362f4b905