I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live...

Discus and support I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! I bought 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate in November for $1 (10 SEK). I then cancelled it before the renewal. I never took advantage of the Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tenbrink, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Tenbrink
    Tenbrink Guest

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live...

Hi!

I bought 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate in November for $1 (10 SEK). I then cancelled it before the renewal. I never took advantage of the Live Gold conversion that I've seen recommended a lot and I regret that.

Now you can get 3 months of Game Pass for $10.49 / £7.99 even if you've already had Game Pass in the past.

Can you use this new deal for a Live Gold conversion?

E.g. I buy 12 months of Live Gold and then 3 months of Game Pass and it will become 12 months of Game Pass Ultimate,
    even if I've had Game Pass Ultimate in the past but NOT Live Gold?

I don't dare to try because I really don't care about Live Gold so I don't want 12 months of something I wouldn't use.

:)

Tenbrink, Mar 18, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: