I had Forza Horizon 4 on my old compuer, but the same account on my new PC has none of my...

Discus and support I had Forza Horizon 4 on my old compuer, but the same account on my new PC has none of my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I built a new computer around October of 2020, and since then have been trying to figure out why on the same microsoft account, I don't have a single... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MiataBest, Feb 5, 2021.

1. MiataBest
    MiataBest Guest

I had Forza Horizon 4 on my old compuer, but the same account on my new PC has none of my...

I built a new computer around October of 2020, and since then have been trying to figure out why on the same microsoft account, I don't have a single app or game transferred over from my other pc. I've tried everything possible with resetting the store, making sure my new pc has the permissions on the new pc. I even go on the Xbox Console Companion app and I still have the achievements from Forza, an the Forza Hub app still has my screenshots... other people seem to have this problem, even my close friend, but cannot call Microsoft directly to ask for help and couldn't figure out how to send a support ticket.

:)

MiataBest, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Vanessaez Win User

How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

Hello Jan E, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble recovering your saved data in Forza Horizon 4.

There are a few things you can try to fix this issue.

First, make sure you're signed in to the same Microsoft account on your new PC as you were using on your old PC. To do this, open the Settings app on your new PC and go to "Account". If your Microsoft account is not the same, you can change it by clicking "Change account".

If you're signed in to the same Microsoft account, you may need to manually sync your game data. To do this, open the Forza Horizon 4 app and go to "Options". Then, select "Account" and click "Sync game data".

If you've tried all of the above and you're still having problems, you can try the following:

Restart your new PC.
    Uninstall and reinstall Forza Horizon 4.
    As an additional step, verify and ensure that your new PC meets the minimum system requirements for Forza Horizon 4.

Check that your new PC has enough available storage space to install Forza Horizon 4 and its DLC.

I hope this helps.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. cpt sheridan Win User

Do I need a game pass to play Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer on PC ?

If you bought Forza Horizon 4 from the store on the console like I did, it should be play anywhere as my copy is.

I use Forza Horizon 4 on my console and I can also download it on my windows 10 PC if I wanted to at no extra cost.

Forgot to add that as long as you're using the same account on your PC that's on your console, you don't need to pay extra as long as you're already paying for Xbox Live Gold/ Game Pass Ultimate on that account.
  4. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  5. BogdanTgb Xbox Win User

Forza Horizon 4

I found that I can't sync, get my old data back. But, I found a way to get the forza horizon 4 in my second account! In Microsoft store it says that I can play forza horizon 4,or buy to my own. Does this mean that I have to buy the game? I think no.
  6. Omar Mihai Win User

Stolen account and after recovery data and library wiped

I didnt create any new account i just recover it with the microsoft recovery steps like password and after the phone number that was not changed but my main problem its that i lost the games that i payed i had Forza Horizon 4 Forza Horizon 5 and some DLS`s that are all gone and i want my games back i even have the proof for Forza Horizon 5.
Thema:

1. I had Forza Horizon 4 on my old compuer, but the same account on my new PC has none of my... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon old

2. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  3. How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5: On my Forza Horizon 5 auction house I have old cars from different save files which I want to get rid of but I don't know how to ccc5771b-b757-48cd-b604-e739e3e517cd
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Cloud Save data is not my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 4 Cloud Save data is not my old one: Dear Microsoft Team, my old in game data is missing. I had almost everything in this Game and now i dont know how to get my old Data back. Can you pls help me get my Data back or let my know how...
  5. Old Forza Horizon 5 account not loading when game downloaded on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Forza Horizon 5 account not loading when game downloaded on steam: When the game first came out a while ago, me and my friends all got the 3 month free trial of the xbox game pass. With this pass we started playing forza horizon 5, me included ofcourse. But...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 progress transfer from old game pass account to new game pass account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress transfer from old game pass account to new game pass account: Hi, I have just subscribed a new game pass account for my kid for his new PC i just got him. All this while we are sharing 1 PC and 1 game pass account between us. Is there a way for me to...
  7. Solution to my old post about Forza Horizon 4 not installing in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution to my old post about Forza Horizon 4 not installing in Xbox app: The original post was locked so I was not able to reply with the solution that I just found today so I decided to make a new post about it just in case someone has the same problem. So the steps I...
  8. Moved Forza Horizon 5 PC to different drive, old data still stuck on previous drive and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved Forza Horizon 5 PC to different drive, old data still stuck on previous drive and is...: See subject, pretty self explanatory. This happened to me before and the only thing that worked was completely formatting the drive, so I hope it's not as much of a pain as that anymore...
  9. Save-Game from Old-PC to New-PC Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Save-Game from Old-PC to New-PC Forza Horizon 4: Hi, sorry for my bad english. I bought a new computer and after installing Forza Horizon 4 on it wanted to continue with my savegame from the old computer. My problem now is that i could not...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashes to dashboard on new Xbox One X after hardware death of old console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes to dashboard on new Xbox One X after hardware death of old console: Hello guys, this ist driving me crazy: 7 days ago my Xbox One X died while playing Forza Horizon 4 which was run from an external HDD. The console was unrecoverable, so I got a new one. I...