I had enough of cheaters on xbox live

Discus and support I had enough of cheaters on xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really fed up.with all [mod removed] with xbox live. Network speed has no issues due to the fiber with top speed. And, I do all the requirements to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlueBoyDiver, Mar 25, 2020.

1. BlueBoyDiver
    BlueBoyDiver Guest

I really fed up.with all [mod removed] with xbox live. Network speed has no issues due to the fiber with top speed. And, I do all the requirements to reduce the delay with controller command thing, setting tv for the fastest display etc... Multiplayers are
    unresponsive to my controller or controller does things which i didnt command. Making a single move twice out of blue or goes wrong direction or missing the action, etc. The game acts weird, sometimes unusually slow and sluggish but it apears like opponent
    ppl are not affected at all.. Especially, i am xperiencing such things with EA games whether it is battlefield 1 or fifa series. I am totally sick and tired of the [mod removed]

I had enuff of the xbox. AND, i think after integrating xbox with windows 10 screwed things up royally where cheating became easier for cross platform.players by using pc with several things done with network... Things get worse and i dont dont xbox environment
    anymore, and think that i wasted tons of money for the game. When new gen consules came out, I WILL STAy away from Microsofts.product.... and go for sony...

I think xbox itself does not care about CoC. And, its customer service is not good and very unresponsive., Most likely their motto would be "dont help customers" and their KPI must be based on how many customersare not served.

:)

BlueBoyDiver, Mar 25, 2020
  2. wolfheart517 Win User

you can only block and report
  3. ToneyJxska Win User

Nuestra unica herramienta es reportarlos

[Mod Translation - Our only tool is to report them]
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

i'm sorry your having issues with cheaters, i've never really encountered that particular problem, but it is something that should be dealt with because that just messes up the game for everybody.
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

ive had a few people recently boot me off my internet. and the recent game of rainbow six siege with xbox players using m and k is starting to get really annoying
  6. SeaOfSelena Win User

Hello BlueBoyDiver!

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. That does sound like a very frustrating experience. I assure you Xbox support is always trying their best to help with your needs! You may not know this but we are volunteers who do not get paid to help but choose
    to do so, so that way we can lend a hand to our fellow gamers. We are currently experiencing a higher amount of gamers in need of our assistance during this global pandemic going on. I promise that your opinion and feedback still matters!

May I know what your original issue was so I can try to help you?

Thank you in advance!

-Selena
Thema:

1. I had enough of cheaters on xbox live - Similar Threads - enough cheaters live

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  4. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  5. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  6. Not enough space to capture “0x82323002”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not enough space to capture “0x82323002”: My Xbox series S says that I do not have sufficient storage to take captures. I have tried deleting captures, restarting my Xbox, turning off captures restarting Xbox turning on captures. None of...
  7. Issue with 'not enough space to capture'

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issue with 'not enough space to capture': I've factory reset my console, I've deleted countless clips but it always keeps saying not enough space to capture after I delete so many clips literally 100s I don't know how to fix....
  8. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  9. My account balance is positive (and enough) but when I click to buy v-bucks it’s showing as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account balance is positive (and enough) but when I click to buy v-bucks it’s showing as...: I’m trying to buy v-bucks for my son. The Microsoft account is showing £18.00 but when he goes to purchase it gives the option of buying with Microsoft balance of £3.01 …. How can I sort this...
  10. Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?: A brand new series X right out of the box, plugged it in,dl a list of my games in its hard drive,then tried to start Skyrim.... Error 0x80830003 continuously! Says no available space to save! On a...