I had COD: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, but I cannot download it on Xbox One. Fix?

Discus and support I had COD: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, but I cannot download it on Xbox One. Fix? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am signed into the same account, but it doesn't show up for install in the store or 'My Games & Apps.' Any help appreciated.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xNightFoxx, Apr 14, 2017.

1. xNightFoxx
    xNightFoxx Guest

I am signed into the same account, but it doesn't show up for install in the store or 'My Games & Apps.'

Any help appreciated.

:)

xNightFoxx, Apr 14, 2017
  2. FWD Momentum
    FWD Momentum Guest
    black ops 2 cant be downloaded

I bought the xbox 360 e with cod ghosts and black ops 2 download but when i try to down load black ops 2 it tells me that cod black ops 2 cannot be downloaded and I have no idea how to fix this

FWD Momentum, Apr 14, 2017
  3. Back To Rush
    Back To Rush Guest
    Can't download BO2

I have CoD: Black Ops 2 on my Xbox 360, I downloaded it with a pre-paid code and I can't download it on my Xbox One, do I need to buy it again?!?

Back To Rush, Apr 14, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there xStarFox2013x.

It sounds like the game may have been purchased on another account on your Xbox 360. If you look for the game in the store, does it give you the option to purchase it? If so, that would mean the game was purchased on a different account.

To check your Xbox 360 download history, check out the steps on
    this page

Mister Maka, Apr 17, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there xStarFox2013x.

It sounds like the game may have been purchased on another account on your Xbox 360. If you look for the game in the store, does it give you the option to purchase it? If so, that would mean the game was purchased on a different account.

To check your Xbox 360 download history, check out the steps on
    this page
  6. HargraveJ Win User

Black Ops Servers Down

Cannot connect to Black ops server either. The Black Ops site says the server is up... but I cannot connect in game. Though I can access other Xbox Live stuff, just not CoD: BO. Please someone look into fixing this, thanks.
  7. MRCY421 Win User

Backwards Comp Games not connecting to Xbox Live

I had this problem on black ops 2 and I had to download my xbox one profile. This basically downloaded all my settings to the 360 setting. I'm not sure how this would be done on Tecmo bowl but I hope it helps.
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

xbox live game profile

Black ops 2 has only a 360 version of the game that is playable on the Xbox One.

If you follow the directions to download your profile to the 360 emulator on the One that I put in my last post this should fix your problem.
  9. smileskybird Win User

What ONE Game Do You Play The Most?

It would be Minecraft and Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox 1 (I can't narrow it down any furtherer). This is for Xbox 1.

For Xbox 360 it's Minecraft and COD Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 (again, I can't narrow it down to just one). I love COD BO2 zombies I have the most kills out of a full Xbox 360 friends list in zombies.
Thema:

1. I had COD: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, but I cannot download it on Xbox One. Fix? - Similar Threads - COD Black Ops

2. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  3. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...
  4. Cod Black ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Black ops Cold War: My son is asked to perchase the game after he has already downloaded the game. Any help please? 044b3bea-7a1a-4748-848a-505e44e095ab
  5. COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online: I am trying to play Black Ops (the first one) online multiplayer, each time I attempt to connect it says server not connected check Callofduty/blackops/status for updates. When I check the website...
  6. Xbox series X and cod black ops 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X and cod black ops 1: My friends and I have Xbox series X. We bought call of duty black ops 1 to play zombies. We cannot get into a game together online. We added each other on the Xbox and in black ops but won’t...
  7. COD Black ops Cold War problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black ops Cold War problem: I recently reinstalled the game. Now when I go to play it I get to the screen that says "press A to start" and it takes me to the game pass page and won't let me go any further. I don't want to...
  8. I'm playing the backwards compatible Cod: Black Ops 2. My problem is now I have no ability...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm playing the backwards compatible Cod: Black Ops 2. My problem is now I have no ability...: Party chat works and I can hear others perfectly. But I can't speak. The mic icon doesn't show up acting as if I dont have a mic. I have the Turtle Beach React-R controller for the Xbox Series S...
  9. Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...: Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 Is there any way to fix it? I’m trying to play with my friends but can only do local games. Error...
  10. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...