I had an old account from 5-7 years ago since then It hasn't been logged into, I do not...

Discus and support I had an old account from 5-7 years ago since then It hasn't been logged into, I do not... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there anyway to get my account back? Its really special to me and I would love to see my childhood account once more it got taken away due to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by チャーロー ・ベイシャー, May 5, 2023.

1. I had an old account from 5-7 years ago since then It hasn't been logged into, I do not...

Is there anyway to get my account back? Its really special to me and I would love to see my childhood account once more it got taken away due to my stepdads divorce thank you if you read this

:)

チャーロー ・ベイシャー, May 5, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I had an old account from 5-7 years ago since then It hasn't been logged into, I do not know the logging AT ALL apart from the, address line name and username

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately if you have not used that account in any way it was most likely closed because of inactivity

If the last time you signed in was: Your account expires after:

before June 2014 1 year of inactivity

after June 2014 2 years of inactivity

You can still try with the recovery form, maybe you were lucky and it is still available

Here are the detailed instructions and tips to fil the form :)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I had an old account from 5-7 years ago since then It hasn't been logged into, I do not know the logging AT ALL apart from the, address line name and username

Is there anyway to get my account back? Its really special to me and I would love to see my childhood account once more it got taken away due to my stepdads divorce thank you if you read this
    If that's all the info you have (dont know the email or phone number associated with the account) then you wouldn't be able to get it back.

Youd have to at least know the email.
  4. Sayann X Win User

At what age did you started gaming?

I started a long time ago and I was 7 years old. It was on the Atari 2600. I've never been arrested since.
  5. Sayann X Win User

At what age did you started gaming?

I started a long time ago and I was 7 years old. It was on the Atari 2600. I've never been arrested since.
  6. Nielo TM Win User

xbox 720?

Technically yes as it hasn't been officially conformed. But realistically it has been in the works for some time since consoles takes years to design and 360 passed the 5 year mark 2 years ago. The leaked document, which MS tried to pull from the net spilled
    the beans
Thema:

I had an old account from 5-7 years ago since then It hasn't been logged into, I do not...

1. I had an old account from 5-7 years ago since then It hasn't been logged into, I do not... - Similar Threads - old account years

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  4. old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now: I had a game code with my video card from 2016 - I installed it then, but it doesn't show up on my account now, and typing the code in says it has already been redeemed...
  5. My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...: My account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change my dob. Please help...... 77d436cc-d644-4b52-b404-24d5e04ec9d1
  6. wrongfully banned on 15 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    wrongfully banned on 15 year old account: I’ve been wrongfully perm banned for “cheating” for about a year now. I play old school cods and was on mw2 when it happened. Playing snd with friends and out of nowhere I got hit with the ban...
  7. 20 year old account gone because Microsoft can't be bothered.

in XBoX Accessibility
    20 year old account gone because Microsoft can't be bothered.: Hi all So this will be as much a rant as asking 2 questions, so sort of apologies but stick with it. About a month ago, finally brought an Xbox series X. Tried to sign in with my account and it...
  8. 12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?: Hello all, Haven't played minecraft in a while and heard about migration a few days too late to swap over to the new microsoft account. The emails mojang went to an old email address so I...
  9. 20 year old account, verification not possible due to hotmail email and memory loss due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    20 year old account, verification not possible due to hotmail email and memory loss due to...: The original issue I had was my Xbox had asked me to reset my password, as I tried to do this since my Xbox wouldn't let me continue without doing this, it sent me into the process of...
  10. Recovery of an old account from 7 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of an old account from 7 years ago: For starters, I've read through the Microsoft support pages. I realize that it says they can't recover an account that was closed more than 60 days ago and they are supposedly unable to help you...