I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

Discus and support I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Phiaa Danns, Apr 9, 2024.

1. Phiaa Danns
    Phiaa Danns Guest

I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received the controller today and the stick drift it exactly the same! The only difference is back marks all over the controller of which were not there prior to sending it to Microsoft. Having a controller that costs over 100 break in just four months of regular use (we play maybe two -three hours a week on average) is bad but having the repaire job having not replaced anything is disgusting. How do I raise a complaint about this as it’s impossible to find on the website! Many thanks

:)

Phiaa Danns, Apr 9, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with cosmetic damage how do I complain about this?

Hi Phiaa! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Elite series 2 controller.

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers here in the community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

You can raise a complaint and request compensation by contacting Microsoft Xbox Support as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this and escalate this case to their hardware department:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. SoullessCodith Win User

Elite controller 2

I have both an elite 1 and elite 2. I am one of the few people who has not had a problem with the elite 2 controller. They will back you for 90 days. If you buy through a retailer you can return it to them because from what I am reading is that some
    of them are broken from the moment they take it home.
  4. WolflordHicks Win User

re x-box 360 repair

When I had mine repaired it took 11 days to get to the place I sent it and only about 2 days to get back an my repair status still said being repaired when I had it returned to me, and to top it of I had an email from Microsoft after I had got it back saying
    they had not received it and if I still wanted the repair done!!!
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Xbox one Elite controller

I have had my elite controller for 2 year with out a problem. I am looking for another one myself for a second controller. I would even like to try to find some broken controller to see if I can learn to repair them So if anyones interested in getting
    rid of theirs I would like tot take them off their hands
  6. Fugitek Win User

ELITE CONTROLLER

I want to repair my elite controller because the left joystick is broken and the grip behind fell off.
Thema:

1. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with... - Similar Threads - repaire done elite

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  5. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  6. Paid for repairs and sent back without any repairs done.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for repairs and sent back without any repairs done.: I paid and sent my xbox to be repaired out of warranty. And they are sending it back to me without any repairs done to the console, claiming that the damage is not covered under warranty even...
  7. Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...: I have a few things wrong with my controller. It has really bad stick drift, and the faceplate is coming up alittle and isn't staying down. There's some more things that are broken on the inside....
  8. My xbox series x won't start and requesting a repair hasn't done anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't start and requesting a repair hasn't done anything.: Last monday i bought a xbox series x of the microsoft store, excited i opened the box and tried turning it on but to no avail. After trying different outlets and cables it still didn't work. I...
  9. Why has my Xbox not been shipped even though I got an email saying repair was done and has ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my Xbox not been shipped even though I got an email saying repair was done and has ...: As a day one Xbox owner who stood in line and got their system at the midnight release I was sad when my disk drive died only 10 days after the one-year warranty had expired I called Xbox was...
  10. Has anyone done the advanced exchange repair on their xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone done the advanced exchange repair on their xbox one?: My XB1 just went belly up and I did the advanced exchange repair option and I was just curious how many days it would take for me to receive my system once they shipped it....