I had a old but valid Minecraft purchase that seem invalid. How to contact Microsoft personnel?

Discus and support I had a old but valid Minecraft purchase that seem invalid. How to contact Microsoft personnel? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so I had bought Minecraft Java edition at November 01 17:30:24 UTC 2016 with my !MICROSOFT! account and now the game asks me to purchase it again.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WinLF, Aug 25, 2021.

1. WinLF
    WinLF Guest

I had a old but valid Minecraft purchase that seem invalid. How to contact Microsoft personnel?

Ok, so I had bought Minecraft Java edition at November 01 17:30:24 UTC 2016 with my !MICROSOFT! account and now the game asks me to purchase it again. I have the transaction ID and the order ID, received with the receipt e-mail. Also, when I bought the game, it was gave the Windows10 version as a bonus which I still have. And I also already had downloaded and played the java version. Then I had stopped playing for a while (about 2 years) and now when I try to download and play, the game asks me to buy it again. As a matter of fact, I had login with my correct microsoft account, which is the one were I had the purchase receipt e-mail. I had double checked my e-mail and I haven't received any warning or information about why that happened. It is strange that the windows 10 version is disponible at the microsoft store and the java version not.

This is very frustrating, and when I tried to contact some Microsoft personnel, the links of Microsoft customer support keep me into a loop of links that doesn't take me anywhere. It's infuriating to click a "speak with us" button which gets me to the first support page where I started. Makes me regret buy something with Microsoft.

I searched a lot in the internet and there is no helpful answers.

:)

WinLF, Aug 25, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: