I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am...

Discus and support I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created a Microsoft account a few years back, which was linked to my google account. I have multiple emails in said google account from microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tucker Miller, Mar 28, 2023.

1. I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am...

I created a Microsoft account a few years back, which was linked to my google account. I have multiple emails in said google account from microsoft themselves that included one-time codes to sign in to my microsoft account proving that I did in-fact have these accounts linked. However, now I cannot sign in to my Microsoft account at all, as I am only told that my account does not exist. How do I fix this? Who do I contact to get my account reactivated if it was for some reason deleted?

:)

Tucker Miller, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Tucker Miller Win User

I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am told my account does not exist.

I have figured out that my information on my computer was stolen a few weeks ago. Those who stole my information also stole my gmail account (which I had recovered by the time of asking my question.) In doing so they moved my microsoft account to their own microsoft account, which I assume is why I am now told my microsoft account does not exist.

I have tried both recovery links, but since the account does not exist currently, they do not work. What steps do I take to recover this account? I have paid games which I use to sign in with this email. It is important to me that I get it back.
  3. Rostom L Win User

I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am told my account does not exist.

Hi there!

If your account was deleted, you should receive an email from Microsoft regarding your account closure which will take 60 days before it gets permanently deleted.

When was the last time you had access to your account?

It's possible that someone removed your primary email address and replaced it with a new one. Check your emails inbox, junk/spam, archived, or trash bin if there were emails regarding your account information change. If your account was added to an Xbox console, it would be best to check it from there too.

In order to recover your account, you must know the current email address of the account to start the account recovery process. Without it, we cannot start the recovery process because it's the primary key of the account itself.

In case you will know the current email, you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  4. welshblood66 Win User

Ebay on xbox one

Here’s how i solved it-

on ebay home page click on register and then on sign in with google.

input your gmail addy and password.

then you will be sent a code to your fone.

input that code .

you will then be given the option to link it to another account and i put in my ebay name and password.

the accounts got linked and i now have my ebay back on xbox one x.

hope this helps, it was the only way i found to work 😀
  5. TwelveCub8350 Win User

Trying to reset the password for another account but the correct reset email address isn't there.

No the accounts aren't microsoft accounts. the one for the account i am using right now is a yahoo email and the email for the reset link is a gmail
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

i deleted my gmail account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists

If you linked this deleted gmail account (that was your Microsoft account) to your PSN account, it cannot be unlinked.

If you recover this gmail account you can actually unlink it from your PSN account, but once you link a Microsoft account to a PSN account, you cannot link any other Microsoft account to it. Only the original one can be linked again.

I'm sorry about that and I hope you understand.
Thema:

I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am...

1. I had a gmail (google) account linked to a microsoft account. I now cannot sign in, and am... - Similar Threads - gmail google account

2. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  3. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  4. When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass: Hi i recently changed my pc and when i was setting it up it merged my Gmail and Hotmail and now i can't access my main game pass account and it takes me to my 2018 game pass account which I don't...
  5. how can I allow my son to sign in to his Xbox without using my Gmail account password. Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I allow my son to sign in to his Xbox without using my Gmail account password. Is...: is there a temporary code or passcode that can be used on my son's Xbox for him to sign into it versus using my Gmail and my password I prefer not to give my son my password to my Gmail account...
  6. Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account: I've followed every step through trouble shooting can I talk with an agent please? 04a58b66-9cb5-4e54-bcf9-6922964448fa
  7. How do I get back into my account- I have access to the gmail it’s under.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get back into my account- I have access to the gmail it’s under.: My account is sign in blocked as I forgot my passwords. The verification email is not an email I recognize and the standard email is my gmail which I still have access to. I’ve tried recovering...
  8. How can I take my gmail away from another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I take my gmail away from another account?: I was trying to add a new gmail for my Microsoft account because i’m using an old gmail i’ve made, but every time I try to add it, it tells me it’s already in use. Now, I have never made a...
  9. Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...: I was trying to find in end I did it said please check your Internet connection end I did have Internet so I don't know what happened * Changed to a question 51b715f8-695e-46ea-8ea6-68417672a3c6
  10. How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?: I can prove that Vqlkyre account on Xbox is mine. I tried so many account recovery forms and it doesn't work I've tried contacting Microsoft support, but they said they're too busy. I have photo...