i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

Discus and support i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andrei Todor, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Andrei Todor
    Andrei Todor Guest

i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it

:)

Andrei Todor, Feb 17, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it

Hi Andrei! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your missing Secret Neighbor game.

No worries! Once you purchase a game, it should be permanently attached to the account where you purchase it and you can play the game for free.

Kindly confirm if the game is showing up on your account by signing into account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased Secret Neighbor.

If you have found the transaction, use the same Microsoft account to check on your library and install the game.

If you're unable to find the Secret Neighbor game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

how do i get a call back

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey JonXF, how are you today? Hope you're well.

JonXF, through the call back service on Microsoft's website.

[​IMG]
  4. DeniqL Win User

how do i get my lost games back

Oh, yeah, my bad did not read that right haha

Were you game sharing or go you own multiple accounts?
  5. gage attwood Win User

i had a digital Xbox before, i had all digital games and lost most of them

the new console is also digital
  6. gage attwood Win User

yes some of my in game purchases and the games i have currently but not the others even my skyrim anniversery upgrade is there but Skyrim and all my other games are gone
Thema:

1. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse... - Similar Threads - game called secret

2. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  5. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  6. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  7. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  8. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  9. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  10. Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased: I have purchased the modern warfare, three call of duty and I have downloaded it via disc. When I load up the game. It gives me the option to buy the modern warfare three cross Jen bundle when I...