I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...

Discus and support I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was put on a **** ban over 2 weeks ago for supposedly abusive chat which is ludicrous because I’m always only in party with mates but got this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DazManTheRazMan, Dec 12, 2023.

1. I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...

I was put on a **** ban over 2 weeks ago for supposedly abusive chat which is ludicrous because I’m always only in party with mates but got this violation which means now I play zombies I can’t talk to other people which makes this game mode not as fun but I want to know how can a 3 day ban of public voice chat in public lobbies turn into weeks of ban what is activision playing at I think this is a bunch of jokes by jokers

:)

DazManTheRazMan, Dec 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...