I gotten communication banned due to my friend got on my account and said some horrible things

Discus and support I gotten communication banned due to my friend got on my account and said some horrible things in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I let my friend onto my account to play a game with me and then when I got on today I got info stating that I was banned due to my communication. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SansplaysVG, Jun 25, 2017.

1. SansplaysVG
    SansplaysVG Guest

I gotten communication banned due to my friend got on my account and said some horrible things

I let my friend onto my account to play a game with me and then when I got on today I got info stating that I was banned due to my communication. I didnt say anything to ppl and now I'm to blame cause somehow it was my fault for sayin that stuff even though
    I didn't I gotten communication banned due to my friend got on my account and said some horrible things :(

:)

SansplaysVG, Jun 25, 2017
  2. DP TAZ
    DP TAZ Guest
    I was banned but it was not me

hello, I was banned from Xbox live and I was not on my account for 1 week and said it was a communication thing so I got banned and my friend had access to my account and he said he was saying foul language and that is why can I please get unbanned

DP TAZ, Jun 25, 2017
  3. Banned by but hurt kid

I was playing Friday the 13th and killed some guy and he got mad and messaged me and said he reported me and I said ok then he said his dad works from Microsoft (which probably Isn't true) then I got instant communication banned but I know i've been communication
    band before but still I got mad then I logged onto my friends account and message him saying getting people banned over a game how sad then her message me reported And that account got commiunacation banned

If u would like to report this kid his gt:NL Th0m4sGTA NL

Corupted Jello, Jun 25, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You are responsible for your account at all times. So it doesn't matter if it was you on your account or someone else, all that matters is that the messages came from that account.

Smwutches, Jun 25, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You are responsible for your account at all times. So it doesn't matter if it was you on your account or someone else, all that matters is that the messages came from that account.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

What happened to everyone!?

From my understanding, simply put, the trolls got to him. They said some things, so he said some things, and they all supposedly got banned as a result.
  7. RhinoFan Win User

ban

I went to the website and it said I had no ban or report but when I go on my account it says I got a communication suspension please I need my account back its the only way I can contact friends I won`t do it again
  8. HatefulVexed Win User

Banned account help!

Hey is your account still banned? the same thing just happened to me and a xbox ambassador said it was a glitch in the system and it will be fixed soon, hopefully but i my ban was probably communication ban that are usually suspension and i didn't get a suspension since 2018 for communications, so even if i was reported for communication i don't think my whole account should get banned for a misunderstanding.. Yes we have 2 different cases but maybe this is a glitch for the both of us because i got 15 years of playing on my account so i understand your pain.
  9. •Best Rdo Player†Win User

Unban my main account, XGunxRumX

Understood, and a day after I got the ban; I filed the case review and their decision was upheld. Some agents said this was their final response; but others said they’ve gotten other peoples account bans lifted before. Theres a few cases on my account
    still under review by them they said, but Its been atleast 26-27 days and haven’t heard back from email yet from them. So Idk, whats gonna happen.
Thema:

1. I gotten communication banned due to my friend got on my account and said some horrible things - Similar Threads - gotten communication banned

2. I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?: waiting 2 weeks for my physical card to arrive for my Xbox Mastercard but I just got my statement back and I owe money. I can’t even log into my Barclays account cause I need the Xbox Mastercard...
  3. I ordered my xbox Mastercard on may 1st and it’s now may 17th and I still haven’t gotten a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered my xbox Mastercard on may 1st and it’s now may 17th and I still haven’t gotten a...: I haven’t even gotten my Xbox Mastercard yet in the mail and it’s been two weeks…. 3fd660b5-9479-47e8-b971-b69190f6cdb5
  4. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  5. Still haven’t gotten my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Still haven’t gotten my refund: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and still haven’t gotten my refund for these two games, I have less than 2 hours in them, they’ve been accepted but still no refund, I never even got an...
  6. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  7. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  8. $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days

in XBoX on Windows
    $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days: $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days c0f10618-5965-4936-b992-db3d602de59d
  9. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  10. How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied: It's been almost 4 days since my refund request got denied and I haven't gotten an email. 44fa72df-68d1-4b49-884e-58366349be8c