I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out

Discus and support I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I accidentally put another game inside my Xbox while I already had a game in there and I don't know how to get them out it's just making this really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William Heathcoe, May 30, 2024.

1. I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out

I accidentally put another game inside my Xbox while I already had a game in there and I don't know how to get them out it's just making this really awful sound

:)

William Heathcoe, May 30, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. rkneeshaw1 Win User

Halo:TMC Done Unlocking achievement?

I did all my audio logs in one play through, still got two of them stuck.

I connected a second controller and another xbox account and created a co-op game and started unlocking them for the other xbox account, but they still did not unlock for my account.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Roaches in my Xbox how do I get them out?

Best suggestion is to reach out to an exterminator for their professional advice on removing them from electronics. If roaches are in one device, there's a chance they could have gotten into others so the same removal technic should work for all the devices.
  5. Katie102205 Win User

14 Febuary 2014 Spider Challenge

Any hints on where I should start with this one? I was able to get to the 9 of hearts but I got stuck somewhere else! No matter how I try to do it I get stuck. It is so frustrating! Help!
  6. Saul Goode77 Win User

Buyer's Remorse?

[quote user="noboundz"]

I just got the first two Gears of War, and they're pretty meh so far. The first I'm doing on easy, and I'm actually stuck! Ugh. Definitely not getting the third.

[/quote]

How can you be stuck? It's such a linear game. Gears of war's campaign is meant to played in co-op, get a budy and play together, you'll enjoy it more.
Thema:

1. I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out - Similar Threads - got games stuck

2. I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc: I coppied Lies of P from my old pc and the launcher verifies only 11.4 gigs then says the game is ready to launch when I launch the game it says : some game files are missing or corrupted . and...
  3. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  4. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  5. When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...: It told me it was a gift card but it was sweepstakes that was never even used 9a9d55c6-6c6e-4562-a500-d1dc5b0bc2b5
  6. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  7. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  8. Just got gamepass, all game installation is stuck in "Preparing 0%"

in XboX Insiders
    Just got gamepass, all game installation is stuck in "Preparing 0%": For context, I live in Malaysia. I saw this article saying that PC gamepass is coming to SEA and Xbox is releasing a preview of it. I immediately downloaded the Xbox Insider Hub, got myself...
  9. **** just happened, game was updating, it got stuck, i cleared the que now my game is deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    **** just happened, game was updating, it got stuck, i cleared the que now my game is deleted?: its not **** fair...that was 76+ gig game that with my internet took me 2-3 days to download. I just tried updating my microsoft store and its just stuck at 0%...this is bs, im so close to...
  10. Xbox Series X got stuck during game loading or gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X got stuck during game loading or gameplay: Hi guys. I just got my Xbox Series X back from Microsoft Service Center last week, and tried to reinstall my games this week. When I am trying to reinstall and play the Watchdogs: Legion and Red...