I got the notification my Xbox One S needed an update, i select the update and it got to...

Discus and support I got the notification my Xbox One S needed an update, i select the update and it got to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Error code: 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x900B0006 d62d4d6d-db77-46c2-9ba7-b1ce2613b887 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ren Is Gone 333, Dec 7, 2023.

1. I got the notification my Xbox One S needed an update, i select the update and it got to...

Error code: 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x900B0006

:)

Ren Is Gone 333, Dec 7, 2023
  2. wecarealot83097 Win User

add to shopping cart (console or thru website)

I just got notification of an update for the store on my xbox one x and after updating, it now works!
  3. danivince77 Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

I haven't started my Series X yet to see if there is an update notification. But I checked the Xbox systems update page and there's no mention of a new update. Can you please share the OS version that you're currently on after the new update you just did.
    I downloaded the Insider Hub app last night, selected update previews and got into the Omega Ring last night. When I got home from work, turned my Xbox on and went to settings, then console, then updates and there it was.
  4. BeefiusMaximus Win User

update status code error 4099-40A3-2780-0F00-C000-0034

I was getting the same error code and finally got around to tinkering with it today and managed to fix my xbox.

I rolled back the last update on my xbox then applied the newest one.

To roll back the update:

Head into Settings -> System -> Storage

Select the storage device that has the update on it and press LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X

Read and agree to the notification

Then update as normal. No promises but it worked for me :)
  5. BeefiusMaximus Win User

Xbox Live Dec 2013 Update

I was getting the same error code and finally got around to tinkering with it today and managed to fix my xbox.

I rolled back the last update on my xbox then applied the newest one.

To roll back the update:

Head into Settings -> System -> Storage

Select the storage device that has the update on it and press LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X

Read and agree to the notification

Then update as normal. No promises but it worked for me :)
  6. OnyxTube Win User

I got the notification my Xbox One S needed an update, i select the update and it got to step 2/3 and reached 24% and then brings up an error screen. "There was a problem with the update"

Hello Ren,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with updating your Xbox One S. The error code "0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x900B0006" indicates a problem with the update process. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this:

1. Restart Your Console:
      • Before attempting any other solutions, try restarting your Xbox One S. Sometimes, a simple reboot can resolve temporary issues.
    2. Check Your Internet Connection:
      • Ensure that your Xbox One S is connected to a stable internet connection. A poor or intermittent connection can sometimes cause update problems.
    3. Clear the Local Saved Games:
      • Go to Settings > System > Storage.
      • Select "Clear local saved games."
      • This won't delete your saved games, but it clears locally cached information that might be causing the update issue.
    4. Perform a Hard Reset:
      • Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it fully powers off.
      • Disconnect the power cable from the back of the console.
      • Wait for about 10 seconds, then reconnect the power cable and turn the console back on.
    5. Update Offline:
      • Visit the Xbox System Update Solution page.
      • Download the update file to a USB flash drive and follow the instructions to update your console offline.
    6. Factory Reset (as a last resort):
      • If none of the above steps work, you may need to consider a factory reset. Be aware that this will remove all accounts, saved games, and settings from your console.
    If the issue persists after trying these steps, I recommend reaching out to Xbox Support for further assistance. They may provide additional troubleshooting or guide you through more specific solutions based on your situation.

I hope one of these solutions resolves your update issue. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Thema:

I got the notification my Xbox One S needed an update, i select the update and it got to...

1. I got the notification my Xbox One S needed an update, i select the update and it got to... - Similar Threads - got notification needed

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  9. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  10. Made a purchase and it didn’t work but I got a notification from my bank that the payment...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made a purchase and it didn’t work but I got a notification from my bank that the payment...: Tekken 7 was $26 and I didn’t get the game but the money was taken out f0dba1c8-cf05-4580-9962-eca2616cc76a