I got the N word and now I'm com banned

Discus and support I got the N word and now I'm com banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; some one called me the N word and I was very hurt by this I had me ans several other friends report him the next morning I find myself communication... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by verrenox music, Apr 9, 2017.

1. I got the N word and now I'm com banned

some one called me the N word and I was very hurt by this I had me ans several other friends report him the next morning I find myself communication banned I wanna know if the mean things I message him are a direct cause of why I'm banned

:)

verrenox music, Apr 9, 2017
  2. Whomarv2
    Whomarv2 Guest
    Enforcement

hello , my name is Omar . I’m writing this post because I got banned because 2 people lied about me calling them the N word but they were the ones being racist towards me and calling me [Mod Removed]“ I tried reporting those messages but nothing happened
    , instead , I got banned and they were not punished at all . I found out that they lied about me calling them the N word because I filled a case review and the team said that’s I used the N word . My account that is banned is killfang26 . Is there something
    I can do ?

Whomarv2, Apr 9, 2017
  3. Exrcisms
    Exrcisms Guest
    Unlawful ban

Was banned for communications. Everytime I get banned (6 times now) its from retaliating from some kid calling me the N word, threating my family and me. I got originally banned (this time) for 2 weeks, cool not that bad. Then a do a case review and get
    BANNED FOR 100 DAYS. If I dont get this resolved I will seek legal action.

Exrcisms, Apr 9, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com If you did message him anything that would violate the code of conduct, that could be the reason.

Smwutches, Apr 9, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com If you did message him anything that would violate the code of conduct, that could be the reason.
  6. Dakota Murphy Win User

Microsfot/xbox problems

they got reported by 3 people then i say one "bad" word and ista com ban though i mean come on
  7. Augusto V9Cesar Win User

I need Help! I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live(Read with Attention)

But permanently banned for a certain insult i have never seeing in my entire life, i have reported people who called me with the N and they got temporary com baned for 7 days, not Forever. there is something wrong with this ban.
  8. CHRISCilman Win User

Enforcement

I just got reported for inappropriate language because I said a few curse words and got com banned for 24 hours and I'm 100% sure that xbox only looked at my side of the conversation because the person who reported me literally messaged me that I was scared and pathetic because I wouldn't curse and then when I had enough I said a couple curse words and xbox com banned me and if the other person was "offended" they look at the full chat not just the accused and yes I did curse but I was not the only one guilty of offensive messages
  9. tybristol Win User

Unfairly banned (with proof)

More context: Teammate called the enemy the N word in game chat (they got banned from the game) and I was informing the enemy team about this to help create a safer community.
Thema:

1. I got the N word and now I'm com banned - Similar Threads - got word I'm

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. I got suspended for saying the word “****” really xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for saying the word “****” really xbox?: Hello, I got suspended for saying the word “****” one single time. even tho the person was threatening to find my address and kill my whole family and I reported him and get no sympathy. Really...
  6. What’s gonna happen I said one cuss word and I got reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s gonna happen I said one cuss word and I got reported: i said one cuss word cuss this guy kept team killing me in r6 so i sent him a mesage [mod removed] you and i seen that some people lose all there games and i need to know will that happen to me...
  7. i got suspended for one day 4 saying the word mod on ny looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got suspended for one day 4 saying the word mod on ny looking for group post: R u kidding me. How is the word Mod OFFENSIVE. Im just confused because mod aint offensive.does it even mean anything? I got suspended for saying a word can u plz explain that word is offensive...
  8. Am I the only sick of the explicit word stuff they’ve got?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I the only sick of the explicit word stuff they’ve got?: Ive recently got banned from messaging on xbox (again) all because i said a swear word. Look. I was playing battlefield 4 all normal whit my friend, and we swear to each other as jokes because...
  9. I Got Banned for 1 day for sending a message (one positive message ) with one bad word

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got Banned for 1 day for sending a message (one positive message ) with one bad word: I was playing Apex Legends and the guy I was team up with was using his mic to punish every move I was making; he was obviously better at this game than me and he was getting very frustrated that...
  10. I got banned for one bad word?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for one bad word?!: there was a guy in (my) team who just killed us (his teammates) so i said one bad thing to him and got banned, thanks xbox. cb9cfd12-8de9-47dd-b4af-ff1c91a89d31