I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...

Discus and support I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My battle pass is broken I’m on 99% finish and it stopped crediting me for my kills so I’m stuck w 99% finished . dfa0960b-72c3-45f9-b111-7536db14a8d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mitchm76 Myres, Dec 11, 2023.

1. I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...

My battle pass is broken I’m on 99% finish and it stopped crediting me for my kills so I’m stuck w 99% finished .

:)

Mitchm76 Myres, Dec 11, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on last coin and it won’t credit me for my kills so I can never finish battle pass

Hi Mitchm76. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What game is this regarding? It would be best to contact the game's support team for help with this.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. xYaBoyNoodlesx Win User

What is everyone's favorite first person shooter or 3rd person shooter and why

For me its Apex Legends at the moment. It's very fun to play with friend and very rewarding. Unlike other Battle Royale games, they pretty much reward you the same amount of apex coins you brought the battle pass with after you reach the max level plus
    the apex coins you've already earned by leveling up. So you can get the battle pass the next season for free if you choose and have extra coins left. You cant beat that
  4. JJACKtheIRIPPER Win User

Not receiving apex coins

I am having the same issue since March never got my 20 in coin. Last night I purchased 10 and nothing. I’m sick of it. I’ve reached out to ea and have a snap shot saying it was a know issue that would be resolved and yet it hasn’t. They’ve now got me for 30 dollars.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Why have my Battle Pass tokens stopped accumulating?

Hello, Sean C. I’m Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you are having an in-game issue in Call of Duty.

Not only that, but I want to inform you that for specific game issues, Call of Duty has a dedicated support team.

They will be able to provide further assistance, and you can contact them by clicking below:

https://support.activision.com/options

Furthermore, I think you may find helpful the following thread. There, you can review when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Thanks for reading me and for your understanding,

Arturo.
  6. shane coles Win User

Fortnite Crew Subscription paid but not received

My date is March 7th. So yes I have the same issues. The character has a check mark but the rest is missing. So now we have the same payment issue and it’s not resolved.

We are at 850 coins and you need 950 to get the battle pass. He’s not wanting to play because of this. So obviously he doesn’t have it. As he is shorted 1000 credits/coin.

Side note. I paid $19.20 taxes in for the crew pack. I wish it was $9.99.
Thema:

I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...

1. I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on... - Similar Threads - got last coin

2. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  3. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  4. $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days

in XBoX on Windows
    $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days: $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days c0f10618-5965-4936-b992-db3d602de59d
  5. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  6. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  7. i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed.: i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed. i have changed my name over 10 times and it always changes immediately but this time it didnt so i dont know...
  8. im not happy because no one has got back to me yet about a problem i had last year i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im not happy because no one has got back to me yet about a problem i had last year i got...: so in october last year i got gamepass ultimate for three months and recieved one month i am very upset that when i reported the problem no one got back to me which eans it didnt get looked into,...
  9. I got Warzone 2.0, and played it last night. Tonight when I got on, it was uninstalled from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Warzone 2.0, and played it last night. Tonight when I got on, it was uninstalled from...: Played 11/19-11/20, worked fine. 11/20 it was uninstalled and I’m waiting 3 hours for it to update e4e1fcf1-0cee-40d2-a857-d3ff8c72ed67
  10. URGENT: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my...: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my games went from downloading 100-200 mbps to 50-70 why? a0b9bda7-a1b7-4649-a412-a18b721e8fd4