I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

Discus and support I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nick_813, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Nick_813
    Nick_813 Guest

I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've tried clearing my xbox and similar other things but nothings helped.

:)

Nick_813, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Nick_813, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. For these cases I suggest that you request a REFUND, there is a form, which is as follows:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

There you will have to fill out the form with some information that will be requested and you should know that in case the refund request is rejected, you will have to respond to the email they sent you explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again.

You should also know that game refunds must be made before 14 days have passed since the game was purchased and the game has not been played for a long time, that is, considerable hours of play have not been accumulated. Otherwise, if these prerequisites are not met, the game cannot be refunded.

Subscriptions can be refunded within 30 days of purchase.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Heston springthorpe Win User

How many times can you claim the bundle?

Xbox series s gilded hunter bundle
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How to get the hunt master saber skin bundle.

Hi Uytrrrt, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Huntmaster Saber is a Rare Outfit in Fortnite, that can be obtained by redeeming a code for the Gilded Hunter Pack included with the Xbox Series S - Gilded Hunter Bundle console.

Please, follow these steps:

Select Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox to see an overview and the redemption status of any Digital Direct offers included with your console.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select My games & apps > See all > Full library, and then look under the relevant subscription type for any included offers.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games...ay/digital-direct-find-and-redeem-your-offers

Let me know if it works!
  5. XandynhoZ Win User

Punchard Rewards

I want to buy only the "Monster Hunter World" but I want to know if I buy it I receive any reward.
  6. will dough Win User

I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything

i claimed the gilded hunter pack on the wrong Xbox account and didn't realize i did at the time so i made my account after because it was on my parents account but it didn't claim for me so i didn't get the items on my account but got them on my parents account and i would like to transfer it to my xbox account
Thema:

1. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games. - Similar Threads - got Gilded Hunter

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...: I don’t know what to put here. 0da12543-1292-409e-b32f-622fa8e7dd29