I got the Dark Vertex Fortnite Xbox One S Bundle for my son and the code for the Dark...

Discus and support I got the Dark Vertex Fortnite Xbox One S Bundle for my son and the code for the Dark... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the Dark Vertex Fortnite Xbox One S Bundle for my sons birthday because it was his favorite skin and Xbox and the code for the Dark Vertex Bundle... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ઍࣨЫяўࣨઐ jacey ��, Dec 10, 2022.

1. I got the Dark Vertex Fortnite Xbox One S Bundle for my son and the code for the Dark...

I got the Dark Vertex Fortnite Xbox One S Bundle for my sons birthday because it was his favorite skin and Xbox and the code for the Dark Vertex Bundle was not in the box I tried to return it but gamestop told me I cannot because they said I could have just taken the code and said it wasnt there and told me to contact Xbox Support. I also have the receipt and box.

:)

ઍࣨЫяўࣨઐ jacey ��, Dec 10, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I got the Dark Vertex Fortnite Xbox One S Bundle for my son and the code for the Dark...