I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

Discus and support I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ali ibbu, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Ali ibbu
    Ali ibbu Guest

I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox

I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my gmail,number etc and when it was the time to send the VERIFICATION CODE i entered my number and the last 4 digits of the number it showed me TRY ANOTHER VERIFICATION METHOD And WHEN I TRY THE OTHER WAYS LIKE ACCOUNT RECOVERY IT IS NOT WORKING . IT SEEMS THAT YOU BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON.I EVEN ENTERED EVERYTHING CORRECTLY IN THE ACCOUNT RECOVERY FORM BUT ITS NOT WORKING. I EVEN SPENT MONEY ON THAT ACCOUNT AND BOUGHT EXCLUSIVE SKINS . YOU ARE SHOWING THAT MY NUMBER AND GMAIL IS BLOCKED BECAUSE I WROTE MANY INCORRECT PASSWORD ATTEMPTS BUT I CLICKED THE OPTION OF I FROGOT MY PASSWORD FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER I GOT MY XBOX ITS BEEN ONE MONTH AND I STILL CANT SIGN IN MY ACCOUNT PLZ HELP ME AND UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT .My account name was HolyZoo76661025

:)

Ali ibbu, Dec 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: