I got suspended for no reason and then they denied my request

Discus and support I got suspended for no reason and then they denied my request in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got suspended over a profile picture. To them it was inappropriate and thats okay but when I went to change it on the xbox app; like how it always... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yikov, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Yikov
    Yikov Guest

I got suspended over a profile picture. To them it was inappropriate and thats okay but when I went to change it on the xbox app; like how it always does, it verified the picture before and said it was okay. What I don't get is how it'll "verify" a picture before usage and say it's okay then you'll get banned for it. I also retried putting it as my picture because it didn't show the first 3 times (kinda my fault) but after a while i kinda gave up and tried looking for a new one. Hours later I receive 2-4 emails on me getting suspended. Since I was at my 4th strike I did get suspended for a full year but it was for the same thing everytime. No one is helping me and I can't get to any actual xbox assistant. What should I do?

:)

Yikov, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Yikov! I'm more than happy to help you!

Just a gentle reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Xbox enforcement team. My sincerest apologies but the reason and all the details are only available on your end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-enforcement-action-faq

Thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

my refund request got denied

I am sorry I cannot really assist you any further. I am an independent Community Forum advisor. Meaning I do not have any access to your account or personal information. I do not have permission to receive any personal information from you. Contacting Microsoft Support may be your best bet at getting anything resolved. The chances maybe slim due to the fact that the games has been played for a long period of time. I am fully sorry.
  4. Kane Penn Win User

i am sorry it did not work i just really need this money back
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

I am sorry you were unable to redeem your refund due to accumulated time in game play. You can contact Microsoft Support to see if they can assist you further with the refund: support.microsoft.com

I would recommend that you restrict unauthorized purchases for future cases:
    On the the Microsoft Store app, select in the upper right corner of your screen, and then choose Settings. Under Purchase sign-in, turn off I want to buy without a password, for faster checkout.

For more details on above kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...crosoft Store,a password, for faster checkout

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
  6. BlackYoshi Win User

My refunds got denied for no reason

How do I do that? Mostly I know how the emails are marked as "no reply" and I dont know how to do that
Thema:

1. I got suspended for no reason and then they denied my request - Similar Threads - got suspended reason

2. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  3. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  4. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    I got suspended for no reason: any one know why this might have happened? 89e7936c-5829-459a-b15d-294a8a7af47d
  5. So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...: So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game and did...
  6. My account got suspended for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for no reason: Hello!I’ve uploaded a new profile pic and my account became suspended almost immediately,but my picture didn’t have anything in it that should of gotten me suspended. No drugs,no...
  7. My account got permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got permanently suspended for no reason: My Microsoft Account Has Been Hack After I Fill The Form after 12 Hour i'm recieved the mail he can not unlock my account and he suspend my account permanently 721caa92-f09c-4f42-88ff-cf809fa1db84
  8. I got suspending for what looks like no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got suspending for what looks like no reason: I made a group post fine one day and then tried again the next day and it said I was unable to make it due to my privacy settings. I tried to play around with the settings and it did nothing. I...
  9. I got suspended for no reason I was just online talking to some friends and boom I can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got suspended for no reason I was just online talking to some friends and boom I can’t...: I was playing a game with friends and it kicked me out of everything I didn’t do nothing . daed7723-8d2b-4054-8a7a-79cca87da0f0
  10. My account got suspended for absolutely no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for absolutely no reason.: I was playing games by myself after getting a notice of enforcement that didn't allow messaging or joining parties. I got off of my xbox and came back later to find an account suspension. It had...