I got starfied game from game pass and it keeps freezing up and I can't do anything on the game

Discus and support I got starfied game from game pass and it keeps freezing up and I can't do anything on the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I download Starfield from game pass and now it won't let me finish my mission it keeps freezing up everytime i try to play i don't understand it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Singleton2, Sep 11, 2023.

1. I got starfied game from game pass and it keeps freezing up and I can't do anything on the game

I download Starfield from game pass and now it won't let me finish my mission it keeps freezing up everytime i try to play i don't understand it was just working fine and now the one mission I'm trying to do now it won't let me i can't even exited the game i gotta shut down the Xbox *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** game tag RedEagle2601

:)

Joshua Singleton2, Sep 11, 2023
  2. melanie brown2 Win User

I got starfied game from game pass and it keeps freezing up and I can't do anything on the game

Hi. My name is Mel and I am an independent advisor. Starfield is a newly launched game and at the moment is experiencing a few bugs and glitches. These are currently being investigated and hopefully will be repaired with an update soon
  3. Jacknzone Win User

Dead Island Riptide Update ?

Yes K1NG the original was a very good game .

voteDC Patch for PC game have work fine for me in the pass I've had no trouble with them and my Xbox is normally off line

Now I have got pass the freezing trouble with this game , don't know if the Xbox got an update but this is what I did different after trying for I don't know how many times to get pass this stage .

Put the wire fence up once at the start of the level when you hear someone say put Barricades up as the first wave of Zombies are attacking from the front do not put them up as the game will freeze , when they attack again from the rear of the church you
    hear someone say put the barricade up don’t as before the game will freeze .
  4. Francia J. Win User

I can't get anything from game pass

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In order for me to know what will be the necessary steps, may I ask, are you on Xbox or PC?
  5. Xbox User __________ Win User

Why cant i confirm my card for gamepass ultimate

When I go to the redeem section to enter my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, I get all the way to the 'Here is what you get' bit, I have options to choose 'CANCEL', 'CONFIRM' or 'VIEW TERMS'. When I select 'CONFIRM', the screen just freezes and doesn't do anything for ages.

Tried coming in and out and repeatedly entered the same code but every time it freezes and doesn't do anything.

Anything you can do to help, it is really annoying, never actually got the Game Pass and time is running out to redeem it. :(
  6. nhance1977 Win User

console keeps freezing when I play tin tin

I've got the same problem.

Cleared the cache, lowered resolution, disconnected the Kinect controller, but it keeps freezing up.

Got the game for the kids during the holidays, but now they can't play while it keeps raining outside.
Thema:

1. I got starfied game from game pass and it keeps freezing up and I can't do anything on the game - Similar Threads - got starfied game

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...