I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while...

Discus and support I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while ago and I want to get my account back but don't know how.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Reyna Barriga, May 19, 2023.

1. I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while...

I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while ago and I want to get my account back but don't know how. Can someone help me please.

:)

Reyna Barriga, May 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while ago and I want to get my account back but don't know how. Can someone help me please.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor here to help you with your concern.

I would like to clarify, you don't know your account details such as your Microsoft email address?

This is so I can provide you with the necessary steps.
  3. Rare Squared Win User

Hello there Reyna,

Here is an Article from Xbox Support that goes over recovering your Microsoft Account.

You will have to first remember the email address associated with the account. If you don't remember the email address I would try this Article from Xbox Support under the section Find out the email address for a Microsoft account.

I really do hope this helps!

VR,

- (Lee)
  4. DaneFuselier Win User

Xbox game pass

I'm pretty sure I figured out what account it is. But I can't access that email account due to not remembering the password or any of the attached info needed. It has been too long since I've accessed that account
  5. Robotnik Winter Win User

Post Your Former DH Forum Aliases...

I was Bennijin on the old forum, my REAL Gamertag is Exu but due to problems with my Microsoft account I can't sign in using that right now.
  6. NyanKat101 Win User

Microsoft account sign in problem

Hello Georges, thank you for replying to my question. Yes I have Windows 11 version 21H2. I unfortunately can't download the Xbox companion app due to the problem of being unable to sign into a Microsoft account on my computer. I am able to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox and Microsoft website its just the apps I have trouble signing in to.
Thema:

I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while...

1. I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while... - Similar Threads - got signed account

2. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  3. I just got a new Xbox and my account doesn’t want to sign into my existing accounting and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Xbox and my account doesn’t want to sign into my existing accounting and...: It says check service status in Xbox assist 5ec362a9-f649-4777-8fd8-88f6165b3e30
  4. I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...: Please help I have fortnite on my account and it isn't letting me play it because it pops up with the "the person who brought it needs to sign i" even though I am signed in on the account I got...
  5. My mincraft and microsoft account got hacked and my sign in details changed idk what to do.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mincraft and microsoft account got hacked and my sign in details changed idk what to do.: Hello i'm Henry and i play minecraft i bought an account 2 years ago and a week ago my account got hacked i couldn't sign in to it. after some research about my account i find out that my account...
  6. I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account: i am constently getting an error message "It doesnt look like youre connected to the internet. Check your internet connection and try again" with the code 0x800704cf, when i try to login into my...
  7. Hello I recently got my ps5 and I am trying to sign in to my Minecraft Microsoft account....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I recently got my ps5 and I am trying to sign in to my Minecraft Microsoft account....: Hello I recently got my ps5 and I am trying to sign in to my Minecraft Microsoft account. It will give me a error saying it's connected to a different console. Which is my PS4 tho I am using the...
  8. Got error code (0x80a4001a) fix wremove account ,sign in , all saves gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got error code (0x80a4001a) fix wremove account ,sign in , all saves gone: Got error code (0x80a4001a) the fix told me to remove my account and sign back in ,thats exactly what I did but it forced me to creat another gamer tag I still have my game pass and subscriptions...
  9. Got Roblox on my PC and cannot sign into my old XBOX account through it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Roblox on my PC and cannot sign into my old XBOX account through it.: Hello. I spent hours and hours and loads of money on an old XBOX edition Roblox account named Pizza_Raton. Then I got Roblox on my PC and cannot remember the password to Pizza_Raton. I wish there...
  10. My gamer tag got changed but when I sign in it says I have a perfect account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag got changed but when I sign in it says I have a perfect account: my Gamertag was changed after having it for over a year. When I contacted support they said because of some case thing but when I log into my account it says I have a perfect record no where for...