I got scammed of my Minecraft account

Discus and support I got scammed of my Minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In February last year I bought a Minecraft account off a friend which cam with the Microsoft account because he didn't use it anymore but just the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FreddieWillows, Jun 13, 2023.

1. I got scammed of my Minecraft account

In February last year I bought a Minecraft account off a friend which cam with the Microsoft account because he didn't use it anymore but just the other day he changed the email and password so I cant login anymore I have screen shots of me paying him and all the proof that we did a fair trade if you need that proof.

:)

FreddieWillows, Jun 13, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

to add to the above, not the smartest idea reporting about it on the official Xbox forums as the account could be banned for breach of the terms.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Buying/selling of accounts is a violation of the terms of service. Even though you bought it from him, he was always the owner, so he has the right to change the login information.
  4. FreddieWillows Win User

I didn't know that thank you anyways
  5. Thymze Win User

Scammed

Yesterday I just recently got scammed out of my Xbox live account but luckily I reactEd fast and I changed the email password and reset the microscoft password and got my account back the gamer tag who scammed me is yo girl know me, he asked my friends and
    tried to scam them he is trying to scam other people please stop him.
  6. bowski477 Win User

I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account

Thema:

1. I got scammed of my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - got scammed Minecraft

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  6. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  7. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  8. i got scammed by microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    i got scammed by microsoft: I canceled my xbox ultimate membership that i had already payed for and the decided to take $18 out of my account as a goodbye so i want my money back cause thats just outrageous...
  9. Account got Compromised by a scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got Compromised by a scam: My account was hacked and the compromiser has changed my information that I can't do recoveries with many kind: Account Reinstatement...
  10. I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account: Any idea how to get them back 0a7f1fec-719e-4c95-b681-848b67980405