i got scammed by microsoft

Discus and support i got scammed by microsoft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I canceled my xbox ultimate membership that i had already payed for and the decided to take $18 out of my account as a goodbye so i want my money back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yxko, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Yxko
    Yxko Guest

I canceled my xbox ultimate membership that i had already payed for and the decided to take $18 out of my account as a goodbye so i want my money back cause thats just outrageous

:)

2. Dadwhite Win User

I got scammed

3. frazzy21 Win User

I got scammed

im so sorry how did it happen?
  4. Smwutches Win User

I got scammed

lol No. He may have scammed you, but what you were doing is a violation of the code of conduct. So both of you were in the wrong.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

I got SCAMMED

You didn`t get scammed,you tried to take part in a scam and lost out.

It is against the code of conduct to buy or sell an xbox account and will probably get both of you a lifetime ban once investigated by xblpet.
  6. DominumStige Win User

I got scammed

Hi!

Do not insert GT in the forum... You can report the player with the
    tools
    available, or contact the
    support
Thema:

1. i got scammed by microsoft - Similar Threads - got scammed microsoft

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  6. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  7. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  8. Account got Compromised by a scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got Compromised by a scam: My account was hacked and the compromiser has changed my information that I can't do recoveries with many kind: Account Reinstatement...
  9. I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account: Any idea how to get them back 0a7f1fec-719e-4c95-b681-848b67980405
  10. I got scammed of my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed of my Minecraft account: In February last year I bought a Minecraft account off a friend which cam with the Microsoft account because he didn't use it anymore but just the other day he changed the email and password so I...